Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 26 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 26 MORNING

[b]A God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.[/b]

Him that judgeth righteously. - We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. - Every one of us shall give account of himself to God. - The soul that sinneth it shall die.

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd. - The LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. - Mercy and truth are met together: righteousness and peace have kissed each other. - Mercy rejoiceth against judgment. - The wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

A just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. - Just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. - Justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

DEUT. 32:4. I Pet. 2:23. II Cor. 5:10. Rom. 14:12. Ezek. 18:4. Zech. 13:7. Isa. 53:6. Psa. 85:10. -Isa. 2:13. Rom. 6:23. Isa. 45:21. Rom. 3:26. Rom. 3:24.

2009/9/26 2:34Profile

Re: DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 26 MORNING

Quote:
Mercy rejoiceth against judgment

Quote:
A just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. - Just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. - Justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

A resounding Praise God!!

2009/9/26 6:35

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy