SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Muslim groups have begun a 20 year plan to make America an Islamic country by the year 2020.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Muslim groups have begun a 20 year plan to make America an Islamic country by the year 2020.

Topic: Muslim groups have begun a 20 year plan to make America an Islamic country by the year 2020.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

URGENT PRAYER! Muslims Convening on US Capitol Hill

Muslim groups have begun a 20 year plan to make America an Islamic country by the year 2020. (www.TheReligionofPeace.com) Pray America will never become an Islamic country, but one that is dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ in service and in deed. Pray for an immediate end to any of the ”Islam 20 Year Plan“ that is in process or that is already taking place in America. Pray for an immediate decline and total end to the growth of radical and systematic Islam.
Pray for peace to prevail throughout this event – among the participants, in Washington, DC and throughout the United States of America.
Ask the LORD to dispatch His warring angels to oversee, contain, and defeat any spirits of destruction, terror or violence that seek to use this meeting of Muslims as an opportunity to wreak havoc. Pray that every demonic attack against the United States is revealed. Pray the Bible. Mark 4:22. Pray for every terrorist plot to be revealed, and those planning evil to be caught and quickly brought to justice.
Pray for the Lord to give governmental authorities keen insight on how to find terrorists wherever they may be hiding. (The Bible, Mark 4:22 and Psalm 91)
Pray that the United States will not now or ever become an Islamic nation, and for the US to return to her Christian roots.
MUSLIMS

Pray for Jesus to be revealed in glorious power – signs, wonders, visions, dreams, and miracles – to the people who come together for this event. Pray for each one to receive Christ as Savior and Lord.
Pray every Muslim in Washington DC will receive a divine revelation that there is no other name in heaven or on earth by which they can be saved – and that name is Jesus Christ. Pray the Father will draw them to His Son by His Spirit in faith and repentance. (The Bible, John 6:44)
Pray Muslims will receive a revelation from the Lord that their only guarantee to spend eternity in Heaven with God the Father is through His only Son, Jesus Christ. (The Bible, John 14:6)
Pray for people around the world to see Islam as a false religion and pray they will have their ears, eyes, and hearts open to hear the voice of the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ and to receive His Salvation.
Pray for the Lord to send Christian Believers into the lives of Muslims to share the Gospel with them in power and in truth using words they can understand. (The Bible, Romans 10:14)
Pray for Muslims as well as other unbelievers to receive revelation understanding that their only hope for forgiveness and acceptance with the Father is through Jesus Christ's Blood He shed for everyone and His finished work on Calvary's Cross. (The Bible, I Corinthians 1:18)
Pray for the Holy Spirit to humble Muslims and enable them to understand their desperate need for Jesus Christ. (The Bible, Psalm 18:27; Proverbs 8:13, 29:23)
Pray that Muslims will not reject the glorious Salvation available through Christ. (The Bible, Hebrew 2:1-3)
Pray for a mighty revival to break out among the Muslims as Muslims gather in the US, and let it spread across the world and every Muslim will have the opportunity to receive CHRIST JESUS as Savior and LORD.
SPIRITUAL WARFARE

Pray for the false gods of Allah and Muhammad, along with the demonic spirits of manipulation, religion, control, hatred, rejection, abandonment, and witchcraft to be bound and cast down in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Loose Godly unity, peace, and love.
Bind demonic forces that are blocking Muslims from receiving the Gospel. Pray all Muslims will come to faith in Jesus Christ, surrender to Him alone as the One and Only True and Living God. (The Bible, Ephesians 2:8-10)
Pray for the Athan (Islamic call to prayer) and all other Islamic prayers to be rendered ineffective and powerless, and for God's impenetrable hedge of protection to be placed around leaders and governmental agencies of the United States of America. Pray that these leaders will not be affected in any way or influenced by witchcraft prayers and the schemes of evil principalities and powers. Pray the LORD's Will and Purpose for the US will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Pray for this event to be the flashpoint and starting place for an awakening and revival in America and around the world. Pray for God's Spirit to be poured out on Muslims everywhere.
THE CHURCH

Pray for the people of the LORD to be fervent in prayer in the days leading up to, during, and after this event, interceding on behalf of those whose eyes have been blinded by the enemy and asking the LORD to thwart the enemy's plans. Pray for a great harvest of souls that adds multiple millions of new Christian Believers to the Kingdom of God on 25 September, 2009.
Pray the five fold ministry, Apostles, Pastors, Teachers, Evangelist, and Prophets will go to this gathering to minister and lead the Muslims to Christ.
Pray for God to remind Christian Believers that He did not give us a spirit of fear but of Love, Power and a sound mind. (The Bible, 1 Timothy 1:7)
Pray Christians remember our fight is not against the Muslims. For we do not fight against flesh and blood but against demonic principalities, rulers, powers of darkness, wickedness and against evil forces in the heavenly realms. (The Bible, Ephesians 6:12)
Pray for Christian Believers to be reminded that we pray from a position of authority because the weapons of our spiritual warfare are not carnal but mighty through God for pulling down and destroying the works of satan. (The Bible, 2 Corinthians 10:4-5)
Pray for God to give Christians His heart of love for the Muslims and ask Him for strategies to reach them with the Gospel. (The Bible, John 3:16; 1John 4:9-10)
Pray for wisdom in evangelism efforts – that Christians will communicate God's love and the Salvation found only in Jesus Christ through their actions, words, and attitudes.
THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Pray that our prayers will be used by the Lord to prepare the way for the seed of His Truth to be planted in fertile soil in the hearts of those who don't know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Prayer releases divine power against the enemy that keeps people in captivity. (The Bible, Luke 11:21-22)
Pray for the LORD'S mighty Purpose to be fulfilled in bringing His Kingdom to the Muslim world, setting the captives free from the chains of darkness and welcoming them into an eternal relationship with Himself through the immaculate conception, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Father's Only Son.
Pray the new Christian Believers will be properly discipled in the ways of the Kingdom of God.
Pray The Bible – Psalm 27; Psalm 91 and Ephesians 6:12-17; 2 Corinthians 2:14; I John 4:4 – over God's people as we stand in the gap, expecting an enormous harvest of souls to come into the Kingdom of God and His dear Son on September 25, 2009!
Beverly Pegues [email protected]

2009/9/21 15:35

Re: Muslim groups have begun a 20 year plan to make America an Islamic country by the

How about we fix our powerless, lukewarm, methodical, church first?

2 Corinthians 10
Paul's Defense of His Ministry

6And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.

Enemies of God's people have been known to be sent by God to punish a wayward church.... one's that look just like our bright, shiny, prosperity, prophetic, crossless American church. All these 'calls' to prayer and fasting mean nothing if the masses go home and live the way they want.

2009/9/21 15:51

Re:

rh your call to prayer is a blessing.

Most want to either put the head in the sand.
Others want to judge and say, 'we deserve it, we deserve it.'

Maybe we do deserve it but it dosn;t mean we'll get it.

Lets repent and call out to God to spare us the onslaught of the muslim hordes.

2009/9/22 7:50

Re:

"Most want to either put the head in the sand.
Others want to judge and say, 'we deserve it, we deserve it.'" thingsabove

No, the heads that are buried in the sand are the heads of the church to its own waywardness. What's easier to recognize, an uprising and onslaught of a pending movement or your own doublemindedness and hypocrisy? My head isn't in the sand when I'm in the prayer closet so don't speak for me. And I don't fear the 'muslim hordes' (by the way they're also Gentiles), I pray for them as I do the wayward church.

2009/9/22 9:24

Re:

Well ccrider I am glad to hear that you are praying according to the original poster admonition.

2009/9/22 9:32

Re:

Galatians 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

Yknow it's good and right to sharpen one another on issues. I like to discuss and even rebuke, if necessary, one another.

However, in this process we often can fall into biting and devouring.

soooo....yea.

2009/9/22 9:59

Re:

I'm not praying for this "Pray for Jesus to be revealed in glorious power – signs, wonders, visions, dreams, and miracles – to the people who come together for this event." And I don't see much concerning the church's waywardness.

This is a little too close to the prophetic evangelism that I got out of awhile back. My mother in law has gone to Nashville, Florida, D.C. etc.. and showed me all of the documentation that supports getting the masses together and praying over whatever the event personnel tell you to pray over. It rings close the the 'stadium christianity' that Paul Cain talked about. My mother in law took my step daughter to one and she had not much a clue as to what was going on. She had to fast for two weeks or something like that and follow some subjective regiment given to her and you weren't to talk to people on the street but keep some kind of silence. This was designed by Lou Engle who was the subject of a previous post. I remember Mark Cahill in a sermon talking about this and how the mandated public silence left little room for ministering Christ to anyone sitting on the streets. Many of the people that I know who have gone to these things are very vigilant about getting the 'masses' together as if the numbers are what matter. Those whom I knew followed people. They would follow one prophet or pastor one week, another a different week, and yet another a different time. They were caught up in events, conferences, rallies, and were basically led by the itinerary and documentation given as if the leadership is the conduit between God and the people following their instructions. Some bind over demonic spirits over certain parts of the world or for certain people etc.. My mother in law was quick to tell me that some of these pastors were in the Oval Office in Bush's first term 'binding over demonic spirits'. My friend said that they're alot of them in his workplace and they study the bible based on whatever information they receive from the pastor or prophet which is what used to happen to me.

2009/9/22 10:01

Re:

"Galatians 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

Yknow it's good and right to sharpen one another on issues. I like to discuss and even rebuke, if necessary, one another"
However, in this process we often can fall into biting and devouring.

soooo....yea. thingsabove

I understand. I don't want this to be the case with me. Thanks.

2009/9/22 10:13

Re:

Amen, dear brother, amen.

2009/9/22 10:37

Re:

Muslim Mafia. Part of the bigger plan to subvert America to a Islamic state

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=113122

2009/10/16 14:06

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy