SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: A Message for America and Its Cultural Religion by Carter Conlon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 MUST HEAR: A Message for America and Its Cultural Religion by Carter Conlon

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/revival/carterc.gif[/img]

Saints,

America has made a tragic mistake by allowing the worship of Baalism into the House of The Lord. The god of prosperity has become the god of this age. How this must break the heart of God! The Lord doesn’t judge with any delight in His heart but He looks down on what was supposed to be His heritage and says I can't let this go on any longer! He absolutely will not let His people pursue a path that will lead to hell. God is calling His church to return to Him and allow Him to take away all the iniquity in us that would keep His life from flowing through His Body. When we get right with God the storms will come but His church will stand with His Glory upon us. The testimony of the true church of Christ will not be shaken!

[b]A Message for America and Its Cultural Religion by Carter Conlon[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=18983&commentView=itemComments

2009/9/20 6:55Profile

Re: MUST HEAR: A Message for America and Its Cultural Religion by Carter Conlon

Greg, thank you for posting this. Yet again Carter Conlon expresses God's deep concern for the materialistim which has established itself within 'the church', despite all Christ's warnings to the contrary.

Revelation 3
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [i]that[/i] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=2783]To God be Glory in the Church - Art Katz[/url]

[b]Description[/b]:
If God’s people will not be radically sacred, the world will be radically profane. A trumpet call.

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=2090]Another Jesus - Conlon[/url]

[b]Description[/b]:
Pastor Conlon goes through many other scriptures in this stirring message about the Jesus of the Bible, and man's preconceived notion of Jesus, based on men's theology and doctrines. The primary concern of the LOrd is that he get hold of your life and form himself in you, even if it means you might suffer because of what he's doing in your life. He wants the fruit of Christ manifested in you, that others will be brought out of darkness into the light. That your life be used for his glory and that you take up your cross and follow him daily. Not sure what your cross is? This message helps you understand.

(One reviewer states:
'This is definately on my top 10 sermon list (which actually contains about 25 sermons), but it is an EXCEPTIONAL message for the false convert, lukewarm, greedy prosperity believer, and even for the truly redeemed who need a fresh reminder of the calling of Christ on our lives.')

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=2815]Dangerous Shepherds - Conlon[/url]

[b]Description[/b]:
This message is best described as how to identify dangerous, self-seeking shepherds, as the Bible describes in the scriptures. Where is the recognition of the seriousness and soberness of the high calling of being a shepherd to the sheep of God? Too many take it lightly and the sheep are scattered and wounded as a result, and often destroyed.

This last sermon has encouraged me greatly, to take seriously the indicators of a 'dangerous shepherd' - one who really doesn't care what happens to the sheep, as long as his (her) agenda is being fulfilled at a self-gratifyingly acceptable rate.

2009/9/20 8:55

Thanks Greg for posting this. Anyone who has ever prayed for revival must listen to this...either Nationally or personally.

I have not had much faith in the pulpit ministries in our country, but Conlin is a rare exception..[ along with a very short list. ]

He exposes our slide into apostasy, and the leaders who deceive us, and turns us again to live up to our destiny, or else.

PS:...There is a podcast or simulcast somewhere of this event TODAY!..

Could someone please post the address?

thanks, Tom

2009/9/20 9:34
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

Brothertom wrote:
PS:...There is a podcast or simulcast somewhere of this event TODAY!..

Could someone please post the address?

thanks, Tom

in five hours i think from now , you can go to this link http://www.tscnyc.org/live_events.php

2009/9/20 9:54Profile

Live at around 12:30...@..[ TEENS AND YOUTH BEGIN..]

www.nycprayer.org [b]NATIONAL PRAYER MEETING IN NYC[/b]

2009/9/20 9:58
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

there may be another live event earlier, like very soon :-) or i may be counting the time difference very wrong, but go look at the site and you might be able to figure it out.

2009/9/20 9:58Profile
HeartSong

Re:

The regular Sunday service has just started

http://www.tscnyc.org/live_events.php

2009/9/20 10:14Profile

Re:

watching it and singing along too! :) 'Nothing compares to the promise I have in YOU'! Amen!
Hopefully be able to 'tune in' for 'The Prayer in the Square' event later also~ I've forwarded the link on...
Thanks!

2009/9/20 10:17

I like the choir in their normal clothes! (I know they look neat in robes, but they look more REAL like this.)

2009/9/20 10:22

Re:

Praise God for His word through Cater Conlon's sermon! 'Turn this situation around and send rain again in YOUR land, hear our prayer, Oh God. LET RIGHTGEOUSNESS BEGIN TO FLOW AGAIN!'
'If MY people begin to pray, to seek MY face, and humble themselves...It is written... MY house shall be called a house of prayer'.
'Let me begin today with humility and finish it with forgiveness and accept His forgiveness for ourselves... if God judged us according to our sins, who would stand?...
We all stand by mercy!' Hallelujah!

2009/9/20 11:15

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy