SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : transferring sermons onto an Sony MD player problems

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
osee

transferring sermons onto an Sony MD player problems

I am using realplayer to play sermons and transfer to my Sony Net MD walkman. I was doing this succesfully for a couple of days yet am not able to now. At 89% downloaded it stops and tells me file type not supported. I have tried changing some settings ... to no avail! Is there a better software to use for this? Thank you.

2004/9/15 18:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: tran

Quote:
I am using realplayer to play sermons and transfer to my Sony Net MD walkman. I was doing this succesfully for a couple of days yet am not able to now. At 89% downloaded it stops and tells me file type not supported. I have tried changing some settings ... to no avail! Is there a better software to use for this? Thank you.

I used to use the Sony MD player, it supports only paticular file bitrates. ie 16000khz stereo etc. Doesn't sony have software that comes with it? Does this happen for all sermons or just some? perhaps some of th sermons you are downloading are bitrates not supported?

2004/9/15 18:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy