SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Concerned for my 5 year old nephew.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Wordizlife

Concerned for my 5 year old nephew.

Hi, I need to share this with some devout believers because the prayers of a righteous man/woman are effective (James).

My nephew is named Marcos Jr. He just started kindergarten and i'm very worried about him because he is having a hard time getting used to the idea of school. He cried today when my mom dropped him off at school.

His parents are divorced. My brother (his dad) is very verbally and physically abusive to my nephew. Physically abusive like he gets hit a lot for very dumb reasons. My nephew's mother is also a lesbian now. It's just scary to think about what my little nephew is going through in his mind.

Today he told me nobody wants to be his friend at school and I sense he is feeling very defeated by being at school where nobody wants to be his pal. He feels rejected I guess. I told him to ask God to give him some friends, then he told me God doesnt like little children, only big kids. I told him it was a lie, and then I prayed with him before he fell asleep.

I keep trying to tell him he needs to be brave and strong, and not try to hide from this giant (school). He told me that tomorrow when my mom drops him off at school, he plans to run away from my mom and never come back so that he wont ever have to go to school again.

Typing this out makes it all seem like a small problem but, man im so worried about him because I had a hard time with school, and I want to spare him of all that. Please pray for Marcos Ballinas Jr.

For his salvation, and success in school. Also this whole lesbian thing with his mom, I'm praying that he will realize that this is wrong behavior and that God hates it. I pray he realizes GOD LOVES little children like him and believes it for himself. I pray my brother can realize how wrong hes acting towards his two kids. I pray that God will be very much a part of Marcos and Isabel's lives working for them, making them alive in Christ....amen

To anyone that reads this, thanks so much. very worried about my nephew. My niece seems very confident, she's in third grade. But my nephew is struggling. He needs more confidence

2009/9/10 23:59Profile
Leo_Grace

Re: Concerned for my 5 year old nephew.

God loves little children. Maybe if you helped him read these verses from the Bible, he would understand this himself.

Mt 19:13-15 Then little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them. Jesus said, [color=CC3300]“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”[/color] When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.

2009/9/11 0:26Profile

Wordizlife,
Children have a very special place in God's heart. I'll be praying for Marcos, I understand your concerns. Our God is more than able to keep your little nephew.
Joy

2009/9/12 4:47
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Word,

I will be praying for Marcos Jr. I will also be praying for Marcos Sr. and his mother.

"Typing this out makes it all seem like a small problem "

But it is NOT a small problem so fear not! And more people are praying for him, they just don't respond on here!

God bless you for asking...

2009/9/12 9:54Profile
Nellie

Re:

Father, You are able to turn this situation around, and make something good out of it.
Put a wall of protection around this Precious Child.
Save his Mom & Dad.
You are able.
We agree in Prayer for this Child.
In Jesus Name.

2009/9/12 10:06Profile

Re:

Quote:

Nellie wrote:
Father, You are able to turn this situation around, and make something good out of it.
Put a wall of protection around this Precious Child.
Save his Mom & Dad.
You are able.
We agree in Prayer for this Child.
In Jesus Name.

A double Amen here.

2009/9/14 22:06

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy