Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 7 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - SEPTEMBER 7 MORNING

[b]Rejoicing in hope.[/b]

The hope which is laid up for you in heaven. - If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. - We must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. - Whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me cannot be my disciple. - No man should be moved by these afflictions, for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. - The God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. - Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom though now ye see him not, yet believing. ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory. - By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

ROM. 12:12. Col. 1:5. I Cor. 15:19. Acts. 14:22. Luke 14:27. I Thes. 3:3. Phi. 4:4. Rom. 15:13. I Pet. 1:3. I Pet. 1:8. Rom. 5:2.

2009/9/7 4:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy