Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Resurrection is the Goal - Nee

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Resurrection is the Goal - Nee

From "The Lord My Portion"

And Moses said unto Jehovah, Oh, Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant; for I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue. Exodus 4.10.

Knowing one’s own uselessness alone is still useless. The important thing is to know the power of God. And this is true resurrection. God had wanted Moses to know that it was He who had made man’s mouth. God tried to encourage Moses. "Oh, Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send" (Ex. 4.13). Moses again excused himself. When God heard this, He was angry with Moses. And why? Because even though it is of great importance and highly acceptable to God that we are brought to the place of no self-confidence and no self-reliance, nevertheless, if we stay there and refuse to go forward by trusting in God, we will greatly displease Him.

How we need to be careful lest we swing from one extreme to the other. God takes us through death in order to raise us up. Death is not the end, resurrection is the goal. We will be of no use if we remain in death and not come into resurrection.

2009/8/31 10:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy