SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : In need of your prayers Please(update)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

In need of your prayers Please(update)

If I could please ask you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I just got a call this evening that my mother is very sick. She is in the hospital, she is jaundice, she has galls stones in her liver and bile duct, and she is fighting some kind of infection. She is older and very afraid. If you feel led to please include her in your prayers and that she would see her need of Jesus only.

thank you so much
God Bless
maryjane

2009/8/26 23:27Profile
HeartSong

Re: In need of your prayers Please

Praying.

2009/8/26 23:50Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Praying for your Mother

Will include your complete family in this.

White Stone

2009/8/27 0:28Profile
MaryJane

Re: Praying for your Mother

thank you sisters for your prayers, they really are a great comfort to me. They are going to do a MRI first thing in the morning. My sister talked with my mom just last night and she sounded very weak. I just want to put this in the Lords hands but to be honest, I am really struggling with worry about my mom. I just pray the Lord will be with her.

God Bless
maryjane

2009/8/27 1:54Profile
Nellie

Maryjane,
God is able to touch your Mom.
I pray that He will go to her and minister to her.
Also, that He would send someone to talk with her.
Hang in there, God is Faithful.
May He Bless you.
Nellie

2009/8/27 10:05Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying!

2009/8/27 13:52Profile
MaryJane

Re: small update on my mom

Greetings
Thank you to all who are praying for my mom. She is going to have surgery tomorrow morning. She has two blockages, one in her bile duct and the others in a blood vessel connected to her liver. They are going to go through her stomach so it will hopefully be less invasive.
I know this is kind of changing the topic here but it does still concern my mom. I think I have shared before that she is a strong Catholic, she says the prayers and rosary, she prays to the saints and holds to the teachings concerning mary. The thing is though when I talk with her she talks about her love for Jesus and that she knows that He is her savior. She also knows that she is a sinner and that she needs Jesus to save her. Is it possible to truly follow Jesus and still hold on to these false teachings of the Church? I have always believed strongly that if she really knew Jesus then her eyes would be opened to the truth about the CC and she would leave it? I want to share with her about the Lord but I don't know how and she is getting older...I feel like times is so short

thanks again to everyone
God Bless
maryjane

2009/8/27 23:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy