SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise report - God is moving!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tears_of_joy

Praise report - God is moving!

Dear brothers and sisters,

Brother Greg recently post thread about my country - "Pray for Macedonia" you can view this here:[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2987&forum=48&2]http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2987&forum=48&2[/url] and I want to give praise report about what happened this night in my church.

In my town (45 000) there are 4-5 churches and yet devided! And so few christians and yet devided! Some of the reasons are conflicts in the past...So sad, we even don't know each other and yet deviding walls!
Dear fellows, we are so few in our country, in our town, and we have allowed the enemy to devide us! How can we be examples to this world when we don't love each other! People often are offended, "how can you preach me love when you don't love each other, so many cleavages". I am convinced that our Lord don't want this, and he is grieving over us "23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment."

Brothers and sisters, I am often wondering how can we be in heaven together when we don't want to be here together, and yet everyone is claiming we are going to heaven! Pastors don't want to see each other, don't want to pray together,how can we have revival? "I am right - you are wrong" "Me first" Where are these humble men that wash feet!? Where is the love? "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another"
I have heard testominies where Spirit has moved and these dividing walls were falling down! But not in my town!

And finaly why I am writing this:
Tonight maybe for the first time in the history of our town, all churches were together on service in our church! Oh, just to see this! Oh this was awesome move of God! When my pastor gave time for praying, people prayed and cried! "Oh God why!? Of we were so wrong!" Spirit was touching our hearts in humbleness! Just to hear the worship all in one voice, it was foretaste to heaven! Pastors hugged!

Read this:

Quote:
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, [b]humbleness of mind[/b], meekness, longsuffering;Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which [b]also ye are called in one body[/b]; and be ye thankful.Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

We sang hymns and spiritual songs, read psalms!
I want,wish,hope that this will continue in this way and I know that this is God's will for his children! We will gather once at a month and everytime host will be different church!

Praise you Jesus, this can do only the mighty Spirit of God, we are all happy and I know God is happy more because his people are gathered tonight for first time in such humbleness!

Brothers and sisters, we are one family and one day we will all be in heaven together from all over the earth, from every tribe and nation, worshiping our Lord and Saviour and watching Him day and night! \0/ For this day is worth living for! About this day, to be together with Him, Jesus died!

"Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them."

Amen!

Your brother,
Kire

2004/9/11 19:33Profile
moreofHim

Re: Praise report - God is moving!

Kire,

I was so touched by your post and by your heart.
I have let my kids see the websites you mentioned to me and told them about where you are from and what it is like for you there. It is a beautiful thing to see believers all over the world.

Quote:
one day we will all be in heaven together from all over the earth, from every tribe and nation, worshiping our Lord and Saviour and watching Him day and night! \0/ For this day is worth living for!

It will be wonderful to see you and all the other saints whom I have talked to via email and have grown to love in Christ!

Continuing to hold you up to the Lord.

In Him, Chanin

2004/9/11 21:02Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I was so touched by your post and by your heart. I have let my kids see the websites you mentioned to me and told them about where you are from and what it is like for you there. It is a beautiful thing to see believers all over the world.

Kire is such a wonderful brother in the Lord, I feel like I have met him in the spirit. His humbleness and brokeness in the masters hands is wonderful to see. Thank you so much for this testimony of what God is doing, may He do so much more!

2004/9/11 21:33Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Praise report - God is moving!

Hi Kire,

This is wonderful news! Had read through the aforementioned thread before and it is just fascinating to here and learn more about your country.

But then to hear this:

Quote:
Tonight maybe for the first time in the history of our town, all churches were together on service in our church! Oh, just to see this! Oh this was awesome move of God! When my pastor gave time for praying, people prayed and cried! "Oh God why!? Of we were so wrong!" Spirit was touching our hearts in humbleness! Just to hear the worship all in one voice, it was foretaste to heaven! Pastors hugged!

...as it should be brother, this is so good to hear! We rejoice with you!

Eph 1:10 [i] That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:[/i]

2004/9/12 0:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy