Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Thank you, and request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
matt7

Thank you, and request

Hello in Christ
This is a uniquely blessed website.
I am very grateful and overjoyed to be able to listen to these men of faith; faith worthy of imitating.

If anyone has MP3 Cds of some of these preachers: could you do a brother a favor and send me copies? I am a missionary leaving to the bush in Africa in two weeks, and don't have the time to download all these great sermons to take with me. These sermons will bless me greatly out there in the bush where there are no churches or churches without bibles.

Specifically, I am after Leonard Ravenhill, Tozer, Paris Reidhead, and Spurgeon. (And whatever else is recommended)

Equally, we have very many John Piper sermons(and some others not on Sermon Index) if you need any.

Yours in Christ
Matt

2004/9/11 3:57Profile
seekinggod

Fond du Lac, WI

Re: Thank you, and request

Send me your address via email and I will mail you some this weekend.

Your Brother,
Steve

2004/9/11 7:20Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If anyone has MP3 Cds of some of these preachers: could you do a brother a favor and send me copies? I am a missionary leaving to the bush in Africa in two weeks, and don't have the time to download all these great sermons to take with me. These sermons will bless me greatly out there in the bush where there are no churches or churches without bibles.

Welcome brother Matt! Praise God you found this site. Thats a great idea to petition to members of SI for that purpose if you can't burn and download the sermons yourself. I wounld'nt have the time to do it for everyone so I decline offers, but if other members have time then that really works out. If you have any chances spend some time fellowshiping in the forums, God Bless you.

2004/9/11 9:31Profile
matt7

bibles

Also if anyone has pocket New Testaments they would like to send to Africa (English/Somali/Arabic) it would be a huge blessing.
Send them here:
Matt Pennock
8220 NE Pacific St
Portland, OR 97220

Yours in Christ,
Matt

2004/9/11 14:31Profile
seekinggod

Fond du Lac, WI

Re: bibles

I want to list the sermons I have sent to Matt so that no one sends duplicates:

1) 10 Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead
2) Living Sacrifice by John Piper
3) Prayer to Obedience by Carter Conlon
4) Repentence in KC by Andrew Strom
5) Fear of Man by Phil Delre
6) Help Wanted by Phil Delre
7) How to be On Fire for God by Todd Friel

2004/9/11 15:12Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Thank you, and request

Hi Matt!

And we are uniquely blessed to have you here. It would be an honor to get these messages out to you before your trip. Should be able to keep you quite occupied and then some. Look for them shortly.

By the way, great site you have there...

2004/9/12 0:58Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Hey Matt,

If there are additional sermons you need, please let me know. If they are in MP3 format, you can fit a bunch of them on a single CD but you would need to play them on either a computer or a player that will play MP3 files.

Please let me know if you need some more and I'll be happy to mail. I put over 30 sermons and videos on the topic of revival on one CD.

More importantly, than this God bless your ministry. How many Bibles do you need??

2004/9/12 12:26Profile
seekinggod

Fond du Lac, WI

Re:

I put each of mine on a single CD. I assumed you wouldn't have computer access?

2004/9/12 13:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy