Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : In need of some council

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings ginnyrose

I have come to find out that my niece has involved herself with magic and witchcraft. She believes herself to have powers. I don't know how long this has been going on for sure but I think for awhile. Her heart is so hardened that she is not even the same person she use to be.

I am just praying for her and her two little children. Not sure how to go forward am praying for Gods wisdom.

God Bless
mj

2009/8/25 11:34Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
I have come to find out that my niece has involved herself with magic and witchcraft. She believes herself to have powers. I don't know how long this has been going on for sure but I think for awhile. Her heart is so hardened that she is not even the same person she use to be.

My, Dear! This just gets worse...

I think all of us here on SI should make this a matter of prayer: for MaryJane and her niece. There is a war raging...

Blessings,
ginnyrose

EDIT: after posting this response, the verse "rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft came to mind." 1 Samuel 15:23. So, it literally has happened...

2009/8/25 14:30Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, rebellion is as witchcraft... the reason God commanded us to honor our father and mother is that some are not worthy of honor.some are in prison ...strung out... cruel and abusive etc...we must honor them sothat WE have long good lives.jimp

2009/8/25 18:48Profile
elharris

Re:

I was dealing with a similar problem in a 14 year old girl, in regards to her attitude towards her mother.

I could so see the rebellion in her. Not only but others around me, and in my family.

Then one day while meditating on this and seeking an answer I searched out some things on the web regarding the spirit of rebellion and found this great article, that not only opened up my eyes to "their" problems, but also made me see that I had the very same thing going on, and did not realize it.

The article is called the 5 evidences of Teen Rebellion. And I will give a link to it at the end of what I say here.

The reason this article had such a great impact on me, was in straightening out a piece of my own understanding.

I knew the scrpture that Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and I also knew about the verse that states, "lest any root of bitterness springing up, trouble you and thereby many be defiled. But I did not realize until I read that article that the words for bitterness and rebellion were the same thing.

Now I could justify some of my bitterness, over some issues, but I was horrified to realize that my bitterness was the sin of rebellion and like witchcraft. DAH! I suppose I should have known.

Anyway, I repented and got right with the Lord, and have continued getting deliverance in many areas since.

Here is the article hope it helps.

http://www.newhope.bc.ca/parent2.htm

Regards,

2009/8/25 22:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy