SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Needing help to find a fellowship in our area which cares for holiness and preaches full gospel...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
starvn4truth

Niagara Falls, Canada

Re: thanks...

My wife and I are planning to go to the Bible Baptist Church here in Niagara Falls, Canada this coming Sunday.
We are very thankful and praising the Lord for you and all who have responded to this need of ours.

Mike Stepien

p.s.- I am curious how you knew of this church fellowship?

2009/8/18 20:41Profile

Re:

Hello, Mike:

I used Google as a search engine, and typed:

King James Bible Church, Niagara Falls, Canada

And voila, it was the first choice!

The third choice was the Church listed in Niagara Falls, New York.

May God continue to bless you and your family!

Sincerely,

Walter

Quote:

starvn4truth wrote:
My wife and I are planning to go to the Bible Baptist Church here in Niagara Falls, Canada this coming Sunday.
We are very thankful and praising the Lord for you and all who have responded to this need of ours.

Mike Stepien

p.s.- I am curious how you knew of this church fellowship?

2009/8/18 20:59
jimp

Re: Needing help to find a fellowship in our area which cares for holiness and preach

hi, a friend is a pastor in nf ny ... mikr chorey cross river church 716 285 0840 . loves Jesus and loves people.very evangleistic. jimp

2009/8/18 22:46Profile
intrcssr83

Logan City, Queensland, Australia

Re:

Just an idea for SI:

Is it possible that sometime in the foreseeable future a Church database could be added that would list trustworthy fellowships for those looking for a faithful church?

2009/8/19 3:26Profile
Koheleth

NC

Re:

Quote:

intrcssr83 wrote:
Just an idea for SI:

Is it possible that sometime in the foreseeable future a Church database could be added that would list trustworthy fellowships for those looking for a faithful church?

Nope. ;-)

Everything you mention is can-do except the word trustworthy. Who determines trustworthy? Who is responsible to make sure these churches stay trustworthy?

It is actually a great idea. Some of these collections already exist online. I guess the best way to do this is to have someone start a thread called "Church Recommendations", although there will be no way to search by city or state except using Google. Michael Pearl and Vision Forum among others have pages set up for this, but not everyone appreciates where they are coming from, so . . . good providence.

2009/8/20 0:44Profile
starvn4truth

Niagara Falls, Canada

Re:

Thanks again.

Praying the Lord's continued blessing in Jesus' name,

Mike Stepien

2009/8/20 20:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy