SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Mandatory Mental Health Screenings

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
seekinggod

Fond du Lac, WI

Mandatory Mental Health Screenings

From [url=http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40384]this[/url] article:

Quote:
"The real payoff for the drug companies is the forced drugging of children that will result – as we learned tragically with Ritalin – even when parents refuse."

I find the idea of forced mental health exams sickening.

2004/9/10 15:35Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re: Mandatory Mental Health Screenings

Something pointed out to me when I shared this article with another: it's the doctors who screen them that would be making the decision, not the drug suppliers and companies. So doctors have no financial gain in diagnosing or not diagnosing a child in need of treatment: they received their money when the child walked in the door.

2004/9/12 13:21Profile
seekinggod

Fond du Lac, WI

Re:

I work in an occupational health clinic. They hand out "happy drugs" like they were candy. This is normal.

2004/9/12 13:25Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I work in an occupational health clinic. They hand out "happy drugs" like they were candy. This is normal.

In some ways we shouldn't be shocked at how the world is.. its the world.. and they will do things as pertaining to the ways and the spirit of the air who is their master and overseer. They are in darkness and sadly for many illnesses they prescribe darkness for the problem of darkness. ie for people who have severe mental problems they will drug the person up so much that he can hardly function and therefore is in a darkness of sorts.

I think Chanin (moreofhim) just came from a naustic conference where the basic premise is that all problems can find their solution in the word of God namely Christ Himself.

2004/9/12 13:32Profile
seekinggod

Fond du Lac, WI

Re: Mandatory Mental Health Screenings

I will say this:

I work with a staff of 8+ counselors. They all have, at minimum, Bachelor's degree's in Psych.

They eat, sleep and drink tolerance and relativism. That is their "love". Anyone (me!) not accepting of others views is wrong.

I do not want my children, with Christian "worldviews" to be analyzied by these folks. I know their mentality. I have worked with it for 5 years.

They will pit their wisdom against what is being taught in the Christian home. They will call Christian parents intolerant, and may even recommend family counseling.

What happens when our child is recommened for further counseling to help them overcome their "deficiencies" regarding their worldview?

These exams, if you read the article, can entail required (by Big Brother) prescription drugs.

Do you want Big Brother requiring your child to be sedated?

In almost all cases, the Psychology worldview and Christianity are not friends. It never crosses the path of my counselor friends that the fact people are so "down" in our culture might have something to do with the truth they are pushing that "God is dead".

Just my 2 cents.

2004/9/12 14:20Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Do you want Big Brother requiring your child to be sedated?

Just simply refuse what are they going to do? put us in jail? This could be the possiblity of working towards the mark of the beast where you have to do certain things to even exist in society.

2004/9/12 16:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy