Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - AUGUST 13 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - AUGUST 13 MORNING

[b]He hath prepared for them a city.[/b]

If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. - An inheritance incorrup-tible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you. - Here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. - Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. - Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the the Lord draweth nigh. - Yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

We which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

HEB. 11:16. John 14:3. I Pet. 1:4. Heb. 13:14. Acts 1:11. Jas. 5:7,8. Heb. 10:37. I Thes. 4:17,18.

2009/8/13 8:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy