SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Requesting Prayer For Pastor In India

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Requesting Prayer For Pastor In India

I have been corresponding with a dear man of God who pastors a church in India. He is preaching the gospel, feeding the poor, and taking care of the widows and orphans. He has never asked me to send money to help him. All that he ask everytime that he writes is that we would pray for him.

This is the last E-mail that he sent to me. Please keep him and the church in India in your prayers.

Mike

My dear beloved brother: Michael

Greetings to you in the most precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Brother thank you so much for your e-mail, it made me fell so happy. Thank you so much for praying for us and for our ministry. Brother we have been praying for you, for your wife, we also praying for your son, his wife and for your grand children. Brother God is using us greatly, where ever we go in his name, we see mighty things. Many perishing souls coming at His feet and repenting for their sins. Brother you know very well that proclaiming the good news in India is not ordinary thing. We need your much prayers. Please pray for our ministry needs, we should support to old aged, leprosy brothers and sister, and some of the orphans.

May God bless you abundantly

Yours in His service

Pastor: Gootla.Dorababu

http://www.flickr.com/photos/orphanpower/

2009/7/30 19:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy