SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : J. Glyn Owen Additions...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 J. Glyn Owen Additions...

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/september/glyn.gif[/img]

I have been able to get up over 100 audio sermon messages by glyn Owen. His teachings are very clear and potent and anyone that is wanting to sit under a great men of God here is an good opportunity. I have been blessed to meet him a few times in person, his life bears witness to his messages and even more so.

[b]J. Glyn Owen - short bio[/b]
Glyn Owen was the pastor of the Church I attend (Knox Presbyterian Toronto) from 1974-mid 80's. He was a keswick speaker and had solid biblical teaching. A Welshman who had ministered in Ireland and England, his preaching ministry attracted many young people who had come to Christ in the counter-culture Jesus Movement, and who were longing for solid biblical teaching. Mr Owen came from Maryn-Llyod Jones pastorate position before he came to knox church in toronto, Canada. I believe he took over his position once he died in england. He knew many kewsick speakers and is not a house-hold name everywhere but known by choice saints.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=13]View J. Glyn Owen Messages here...[/url]

2004/9/7 20:32Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: J. Glyn Owen Additions...

First impression from listening to Mr. Owen:
This is the voice of a shepherd – kindness captured in vocal form, touching the inner being.
L.W.

2004/9/8 6:18Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re:

After listening to the featured sermon For the Love of Christ Constraineth Us by J. Glyn Owen, which was excellently edifying I had to try another piece which caught my eye:[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=13]
Faith: Arrogant Presumption Exposed[/url]

I have to recommend it.
It works as a necessary clearing house, a clean sweep as to certain attitudes and positions taken hold of among us.
Lars

2004/9/8 7:32Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re:

Someone ought to take on the task of transcribing J. Glyn Owen’s
Faith: Arrogant Presumption Exposed.
It is an outstanding piece.
Lars

2004/9/9 12:31Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Someone ought to take on the task of transcribing J. Glyn Owen’s

I will try and get my team on it. Glyn Owen is quite aged now and I have periodic chances to meet with this great man of God. I think we need to ensure his message is retained and appreciated by this generation of believers.

2004/9/9 12:55Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I have gotten all the glyn owen materials I have up now.. 210 audio pieces. Praise the Lord, what a legacy this man has left for the kingdom of God. His words are speaking on though he has retired from the pulpit of God.

2004/9/12 22:40Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re:

Now, dear friends, we are in for a real treat.
Having done some listening to Mr. Owen in recent days, I would say this is a gift – indeed, a spiritual gift.
Lars W.

2004/9/13 1:31Profile

Re:

I just listen to one and it was very great. I look forward to listening to more of him. I dont really know anything about him. Who was he? When did he die? does anyone have any info?

2004/9/13 9:05
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Heres some short bio information on this man of God: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2958&forum=34&2]J. Glyn Owen[/url]

2004/9/13 13:12Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy