SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Cry From Hell: David Legge

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lucash

Kentucky

The Cry From Hell: David Legge

I saw this sermon on SI's main page a couple of weeks ago and I just listened to it last night. I'm sad I waited so long! I could hear God speaking to me through him in this sermon. I'm going to recommend it to all of you as to my friends.
If you have heard this sermon already, let me know what you thought! On top of that, can anyone tell me anything about this David Legge guy? I've never heard any of his sermons, but am interested in more.

2009/7/24 11:24Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: The Cry From Hell: David Legge

Here is the sermon this brother is recommending:

[b]The Cry From Hell by David Legge by SermonIndex Classics Podcast[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=18810&commentView=itemComments

Luke 16:27-28
Topic: Hell
Description: There is a Cry that eminates from the very pit of Hell that can be summed up in 2 words, 'Send!.. lest'. Those that are eternally damned cry that God would Send believers out into the harvest, Lest their own loved ones should join them in the pit. Pastor Legge shows how we need to have a deep compassion for the world around us.a dn also how we need to travail in prayer with almighty God until we prevail. the question remians do we have the 'Ear of faith' to hear the Cry from Hell?

2009/7/24 11:35Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy