SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request marriage under attack

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
wind_blows

Prayer request marriage under attack

Hey brothers and sisters

May I ask that if you feel led, please join me in prayer for a dear sister in Christ. She is really been under attack from the enemy where her marriage is concerned and it is really beginning to affect her relationship with her husband. She is dealing with a lot of bitterness and anger, both of which she knows is sin. In her own words, "I know it does not matter at all how a person treats you, what matters is that you respond with a Christ like loving heart every time to that person, because that is what we are called to do." Please pray that she will be able to respond to her husband with a soft and loving heart always.

thanks
Elizabeth

2009/7/20 11:39Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Prayer request marriage under attack

Was she saved when she married this husband? Is he saved? Are there children? Does the husband acknowledge a problem? Do they agree on what the problem is? Much loving conversation is needed between both husband and wife.

I will pray for them both,
white stone

2009/7/20 12:11Profile
wind_blows

Re:

Hey everyone
thank you for praying and to those who sent me PM. Just a quick update, my friend is really doing so much better now. She has really just been able to lay this all before the Lord and trust Him for her marriage. She said she is really learning what it means to love her husband as Christ would call her to regardless of how she is "feeling" She is also begun praying for her husband and that they might grow closer in the Lord together instead of separately:-)

Your little sis in Him
Elizabeth

2009/7/31 21:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy