SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : My Intro

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
kufreabia

My Intro

My name is Richard, I have been on this site for some time. I am a student at University of Central Oklahoma.

I am learning daily to live with Christ, as a young man amongst people of different beliefs, and trying to win them for Christ :-?

2004/9/5 23:23Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Re: My Intro

Hey Richard!

It is good to have you brother. I know it can be tough to talk to people our age (I'm 20) about God but, one of the great preachers on this site (Mr. Leonard Ravenhill), "the biggest testimony to have is your own life"...so whether you are gifted with the ability to speak well or not, your life can still be a wonderful ministry. Well anyway, Mr. Ravenhill expresses himself more proficiently than I do - “The judgment seat of Christ” and “What is your life” are a good start if you will hear them. Hope to see you soon, though it may be a while before you hear from me again…

In Christ

James

2004/9/5 23:34Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am learning daily to live with Christ, as a young man amongst people of different beliefs, and trying to win them for Christ

Welcome dear brother! I am glad you found SermonIndex and have finally decided to say hello to everyone. I hope you are encouraged and strengthened in your faith from this site. I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

2004/9/5 23:38Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: My Intro

blessed be the Lord our god who strengthen you and guides you in your walk. WELCOME!

2004/9/5 23:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy