Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Amy Carmicheal's Dream

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

QUOTE: "I have prayed the LORD would show me how he is working in the lives of my relatives. And He did. This demonstration was so awesome...and it was for people I do not remember praying for - it was for people that I had given up on!"--GINNYROSE

Wow, that is wonderful...i've never thought of asking God that! What a wonderful idea for prayer! You just made my day.
And you also chose the right word: it really is anguish that we feel. ANGUISH.

2012/4/11 4:49Profile
lindi1208

Re: Amy Carmicheals dream

Hi

Qoute"I have prayed the LORD would show me how he is working in the lives of my relatives. And He did. This demonstration was so awesome...and it was for people I do not remember praying for - it was for people that I had given up on! Just because we do not see it does not mean it is not happening."

I would testify that I am an answered prayer. My dad prayed night and day for my salvation till he went to be with the Lord. I was born again five days after his passing. He never got to see an answer to his prayer for my soul but imagine how many people we pray for daily to come to know the Lord who do give their lives to Christ years later.

The anguish we toil and tears we shed in our closets when moved by the Spirit births the new birth of a soul somewhere in the world we just don't always know it. We shouldn't give up praying for the lost! Let's strengthen our weary knees and trust the Lord to be our strength and hear our anguish for the blind and lost only He is able to open their eyes and draw them towards His only begotten son that the lost may be able to find eternal life.

Oh heavenly father burden our hearts even more for those who are dying daily without knowing You! Let us be like those of old who gave up all and boldly requested for souls Oh Father hear our cries for our lost family,relatives, neighbors and friends. You did not prepare hell for mankind but for the enemy yet our loved ones are dying and going there every day oh Father have mercy on the lost and forgive us your children for not lamenting and anguishing for the lost have mercy on us Father and use us for Your divine will in Jesus mighty name Amen!

2012/4/24 18:49Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy