eagleswings

Connecticut, USA

"What Hath God Wrought!"

[i]"Hath he said, and shall he not do it? ...[/i]
[i]hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?[/i]
[i]At the due season shall it be told ...[/i]
[u][i]What hath God wrought!"[/i][/u]
(Numbers 23:19, 23)

[i]Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. [/i]

For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89).

[i]Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel:[/i]

If God be for us, who can be against us? … (Romans 8:31)

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one (John 10:27-30)

[i]He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel[/i]

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. (Jeremiah 31:34, Hebrews 8:12)

There is now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus …(Romans 8:1).

[i]For the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them[/i]

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren (Romans 8:29).

[And when he came to him, behold, he stood by his burnt offering, and the princes of Moab with him. And Balak said unto him, What hath the Lord spoken? [18] And he took up his parable, and said, Rise up, Balak, and hear; hearken unto me, thou son of Zippor: [19] God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? [20] Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. [21] He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them. [22] God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn. [23] Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! [24] Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.
[25] And Balak said unto Balaam, Neither curse them at all, nor bless them at all. [26] But Balaam answered and said unto Balak, Told not I thee, saying, All that the Lord speaketh, that I must do?] (Numbers 23:17-26)

rp

2004/9/5 5:11Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy