Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : J. Glyn Owen

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lwpray

Sweden

J. Glyn Owen

Biographical notes on J. Glyn Owen.
Anyone??

I am fond of listening to preaching on the subject “Sermon on the Mount”.
Some new items are up on this site.
I would like to fit it into proper frames.
Lars

2004/9/4 2:21Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: J. Glyn Owen

Hi Brother Lars, I just ran across this.. post! Glyn Owen was a pastor at my church I attend. Ohh to be there in those days what a difference I wish I could have sat under this dear saint of God!

[b]J. Glyn Owen - short bio[/b]
Glyn Owen was the pastor of the Church I attend (Knox Presbyterian Toronto) from 1974-mid 80's. He was a keswick speaker and had solid biblical teaching. A Welshman who had ministered in Ireland and England, his preaching ministry attracted many young people who had come to Christ in the counter-culture Jesus Movement, and who were longing for solid biblical teaching. Mr Owen came from Maryn-Llyod Jones pastorate position before he came to knox church in toronto, Canada. I believe he took over his position once he died in england. He knew many kewsick speakers and is not a house-hold name everywhere but known by choice saints.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2991&forum=34]J. Glyn Owen Additions...[/url]

2004/9/7 20:33Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re:

I woke up this morning with a fierce wind blowing through my heart.
I am preparing for a ministry trip to southern France – and the enemy causes much agony.

To find this answer to a request produces tears to flow – it is something like a way marker pointing in the direction of a safe haven, stirring hope.
I do not understand how this kind of very intense comfort can spring forth from a couple of lines like this.
Unconditioned kindness – that is what it is. . .
A commodity not easily found these days.
Lars

2004/9/8 1:14Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy