Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - JULY 4 EVENING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - JULY 4 EVENING

[b]Jesus Christ the righteous: the propitiation for our sins.[/b]

Toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be. And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee. I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat.

Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.

If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared. Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities. — All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins.

I JOHN 2:1,2. Exo. 25:20‑22. Psa. 85:9,10. Psa. 130:3,4,7,8. -Rom. 3:23-25.

2009/7/4 21:38Profile
HeartSong

Re: DAILY LIGHT - JULY 4 EVENING

Quote:
I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat.

Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.

:-)

Oh how I love Jesus!

2009/7/4 22:54Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy