SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello! I am excited to be here, I love people that love Christ!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
TheSmallOne

Modesto, CA

Hello! I am excited to be here, I love people that love Christ!

I was watching some preaching videos on YouTube and found this site. It is interesting to see that there are still people that like the truth and clean living water that gives life. I am from Ukraine, my family came to U.S. in 1999, and I was 10 years old. My Christian growth and faith took root in teaching that has been stained with blood of my brothers and sisters in Christ that gave their life for Jesus in old Soviet Union defending the truth. Today it is rare to find people that do not love the world and its offerings. I hope to meet good Christian brothers and sisters here, and share the narrow path that leads to heaven.

Don't forget Lord is coming soon and he will judge all

With Love, Brother in Christ Igor

2009/7/2 2:56Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Hello! I am excited to be here, I love people that love Christ!

Welcome Brother Igor,

Thank you for sharing with us, and we honor those dear brothers and sisters that gave their lives in the old Soviet Union for the sake of the gospel.

May we all remember to pray for the persecuted church around the world.

In His Love,

Michael

2009/7/2 5:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Great to have you registered on the website. May the Lord bless you and enourage you as you seek more of Him. If you haven't yet do listen to these life-changing messages:

[b]Reality in the Christian Life by Zac Poonen[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4272

[b]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282

[b]An Interview with Leonard Ravenhill (video) by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1702

[b]Judgment Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=235

2009/7/2 9:23Profile
TheSmallOne

Modesto, CA

Re: Thank you!

I haven't listed to them, but I will see if I can.

May God bless you! :-)

Thanks!

2009/7/2 11:44Profile
TheSmallOne

Modesto, CA

Re: Thank you!

It is very true there are brothers and sisters persecuted and even killed in China, Middle East, and some old Soviet Union countries. But real Christians are persecuted everywhere, especially in freedom!

God bless you too. :-)

2009/7/2 11:49Profile
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Welcome, Igor it is nice to meet you. May you be encouraged here!

2009/7/2 12:04Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: Hello! I am excited to be here, I love people that love Christ!

We are excited that you are here too! Many on this forum are well aware that severe persecution may soon be coming to our "free" countries. We are also aware that such persecution has always brought about the purest and best form of Christianity that exists.

The few encounters that I have had with Christians who had suffered severe persecution have always left me very encouraged and deeply appreciative for Christ and His love as it is lived out through modern human beings.

[url=http://www.persecution.com/]Voice of the Martyrs[/url] has always been very sobering and at the same time encouraging to me. While we await "our turn" in the cycle of severe persecution, we are glad to hear from and be able to help those who are currently suffering.

THANKS for joining us! THANK GOD for the fruit of saints who have been "tried in the fire" and came out as gold!

-Brother Michael

2009/7/2 13:27Profile

Re:

Welcome Igor, yes , God has His remnant people everywhere. I came to the States nine years before you did, from Scotland.........Frank

2009/7/2 15:28
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Privet, Igor. Ochen' priyatno poznakomnitsya.

Great to have you here, Igor. I lived in the former Soviet Union for five years, from 1992-1997. It's nice to have a brother from that area here on SI, I know alot about the debauchery, delinquency and bondage to alcohol and razbrascheniye in general that goes on over there. Praise God to have you here, and I'm looking forward to good Christian fellowship!

Pasha

2009/7/2 18:35Profile
tozerite

Plano, TX

Re:

Pasha,

Where is San Marcos, TX? Near Austin? If so, Zac Poonen will be preaching in Austin, July 17,18 & 19

2009/7/2 20:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy