SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : this is for me, deliverance ministers

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible1985

this is for me, deliverance ministers

I as you all know am struggling for a long time. I have been praying and pleading to God but this past 2 months i have seen to losing my faith and i am not believing like i use to, i do not know if satan is blocking my mind now or what but if any of you know anyone who is a deliverance minister or who has dealt with demons or spirits in their life would you be able to help. You know i know christ is the deliverer but i feel my prayers our just doing the total opposite and its scaring me. If anyone knows anyone that is biblical, is humble and who will not lift up their own prayers but christ only, who can help deal with this with me. I am not really looking for someone to comfort me so don't be decieved their is no personal reason i am hiding from telling the truth, i want to be delivered and free. I have been to many deliverance ministers who speak of soul ties, speaking prayers out loud continuously, confession of sins etc. but i have seen and have had no change. I do not want to fall away completely from God.

2009/6/29 22:24Profile
kevinswi

Bartlesville

Re: this is for me, deliverance ministers

My dear brother, may you understand that Christ is magnified in weakness, perplexity and the cloud of unknowing. Faith rests in what He alone can do in you and through you. You don't need a deliverance minister as much as you need to be delivered from these ministers. I may not know the name of the demon, principality or power but I know the name that is above all names, King Jesus!! God I give you my weakness, confusion and lack of faith and today ask for the great exchange. I give you all that I am for all that you are. He is a rewarder of those who will dilegently seek Him. He is a friend of the wounded heart and identifies with you better than any deliverance huckster, er um minister ever will.

2009/6/30 2:32Profile
kevinswi

Bartlesville

God save me from Myself

God save me from the love of myself

God save me from love of Praise

God save me from serving you to be rewarded by men

God save me from preaching what others should do and not doing it myself

God save me from Hypocrisy and gossip I call prayer

God save me from ministering in your name but not calling on you by name each day

God save me from work for you and not worshiping towards you

God save me from talking about love for you but not taking time with you

God save me from titles and entitlements

God save me from pleasures that build the flesh but deny your Spirit

God save me from serving you to be well thought of by others

God save me from loving danger more than loving your peace

God save me from griping and complaining about simple things and then talking about sacrifice

God save me from using the Bible to make my point and thereby prove others wrong

God save me from being right all the time

God save me from a sharp tongue and a back biting spirit and calling it quick wittiness

God save me from pride in what I do and not glorying in my weakness

God save from leading by command and not by example

God save me from giving to others while always keeping the best for me

God save me from serving you and taking the glory and the rewards

God save me from using you to further my ministry and my agenda

God save me from praying only for my sins, myself, my work, my ministry, my stuff

God save me from preaching from my heart and not yours

God save me from seeking the lost as a notch on my belt or a bragging point

God save me from trying to be the most spiritual so other around me can be put down

God save me from the pecking order and using leadership as a place of advantage rather than service to others

God save me from looking to men for my provision rather than you

God save me from favoring people based upon what they give or bring to my life

God save me from loving those who love me while flippantly passing by those who have offended me

God save me from hating my enemies and using my friends

God save me from my egotistical knowledge that I use to impress or subdue others

God save me from not loving my wife or my children while running around the world to love others

God save me from having pity on the poor but not compassion

God save me from westernanity and justifying it as Christianity

God save me from using you rather than being used by you

God save me from a critical spirit that I disguise as discernment

God save me from confronting sin in others and not in my own life

God save me from confronting others while being contentious

God save me from giving advice when I simply need to pray

God save me from preaching to others while I neglect you and my own soul

God save me from fear of men while not fearing you
God save me from giving with out loving and saying I love without giving

Save me from tithing but boasting or wanting to see you move so others see how great I am

God save me from prostituting you gifts and using you power for my glory

God save me from laziness as I learn more about a television program than your word

God save me from wasting time when time is such a precious gift

God save me from seeking crowds to talk about you and not being alone with you

God save me from pushing my agenda and calling it your will

God save me from boasting about outer freedoms while hiding my secret inner sins

God save me from smooth talking to the powerful and harsh talking to the weak

God save me from thinking more highly of myself and looking out for my needs over others around me

God save me from asking for you power and anointing to impress the listener and trying to hold sway over them

God save me from wanting to be a good preacher and neglecting you hard truths to gain approval from man

God save me from getting my stories that other people suffered for

God save me from the hypocrisy, pride, contention, evil thoughts, lust full thinking, loving of the world and pleasure, boasting in my exploits, bragging about my spirituality all while leaving you in the dust and living from yesterdays Manna

Oh God have Mercy and save me from myself

Kevin J Turner

[b][size=medium][color=660033]God save me from Myself[/color][/size][/b]

2009/6/30 2:42Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Dear brothers,

The good news is that Jesus Christ came not only to save us from the power of sin, but to save us from our wretched sin nature, and He accomplished this work on the cross. Not only did He bear our sins, but we were crucified in Him. We have aleady been dealt with. We don't have to struggle with the old sin nature any longer, but reckon ourselves to be dead to sin but alive unto God.

There may be areas in our lives where we have given place to the devil, and sometimes it might be neccessary to get some help from more mature brothers that understand deliverance, but ultimately we are the ones that must submit ourselves to God, and we are the ones that must resist the devil.

Jesus Christ has defeated the enemy. He has defeated principalities and powers, and every true child of God has been delivered from the power of darkness and has been translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son. We must stand in the victory that has already been purchased for us by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. We have been given authority to tread on serpents and scorpions. The weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but are mighty unto God to pull down the strongholds of the enemy.

Praise be to God! There is victory in Jesus!!

In His Love,

Mike

2009/6/30 7:55Profile

As strange as this may seem, but stop struggling. Stop trying to stop sinning, stop trying to do whatever your trying to stop. I know that sounds so against the bible, but it's something that I had to do myself. I've been where your at. When we struggle with something, we are still trying to hold on to the reins so to speak. But if you recognize that your dead and the sin that is in your members acts out, it's not you doing it. Thats what you have to learn to separate yourself from, the born again you and the flesh. With the flesh is condemnation, with the Spirit is life and peace. Stop what your doing. If your flesh sins, repent of immediately and give God the thanks that He is working to mortify the deeds of the flesh by your cooperation of stop trying and by the Spirit that can only put to death the deeds of the flesh.

2009/6/30 11:01
jsisrl

Re:

DeepThinker good word!

That reminds me, from what you said, of what our past Director Joyce Green (Milton's wife) has said before about trying to keep the commandments of God she said that when you tell God you can't He says in sense "I never said you could, I always said I would - through you."

2009/6/30 13:32Profile

Re:

Quote:
when you tell God you can't He says in sense "I never said you could, I always said I would - through you."

The promise of the scriptures which I hold unto because in me (that is my flesh) dwelleth no good thing, is the fact that God would do it through us.
Quote:
Ezekiel 36:25-29 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:[b][size=medium]and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them[/size][/b] and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, . 28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:

God would cause us to walk in His statutes. I've meditated on those words over and over again, and it's Christ in the hope of glory. This reminds me of when Samuel told King Saul all that would happen to him after he was anointed King over Israel. The scriptures says that he would be changed into another man. It blows my mind of the things that God hath prepared for us to them that love Him in this life and the life that we now know of as eternal life.

2009/6/30 23:07
bible1985

Re:

i love that verse but i know thats not me, i have only fallen and fallen and have swayed away from serving him.

2009/6/30 23:47Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Interesting list, Kevin.

Quote:
God save me from being right all the time

I have a problem with this. Seems to me it deserves a better explanation. Or, just may be should not be on this list.

This can be correct if you mean that I insist that everyone agrees with me. This is arrogance.

On the other hand, when you expound on the WORD you should always strive to be 100% right. Do you not know that false prophets in the OT were marked by not being correct 100% of the time? To settle for less then 100% accuracy is to open yourself to deception. That is why it is a grave responsibility to be so careful when we handle the WORD. The WORD belongs to God and we must regard it as sacred and never misquote it, misuse it.

My understanding,

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/7/1 5:51Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Quote:

bible1985 wrote:
I as you all know am struggling for a long time. I have been praying and pleading to God but this past 2 months i have seen to losing my faith and i am not believing like i use to

[b]God hears your prayers[/b]

Quote:
i do not know if satan is blocking my mind

Satan attacks you mind with thoughts. You need to resist the thoughts and confess the truth. When the lie comes you resist it. Say Satan your a lair and always been a liar, then confess what God says about the situation.

Quote:
now or what but if any of you know anyone who is a deliverance minister or who has dealt with demons or spirits in their life would you be able to help. You know i know christ is the deliverer but i feel my prayers our just doing the total opposite and its scaring me. If anyone knows anyone that is biblical, is humble and who will not lift up their own prayers but christ only, who can help deal with this with me. I am not really looking for someone to comfort me so don't be decieved their is no personal reason i am hiding from telling the truth, i want to be delivered and free. I have been to many deliverance ministers who speak of soul ties, speaking prayers out loud continuously, confession of sins etc. but i have seen and have had no change. I do not want to fall away completely from God.

You realy don't need a deliverance minister you need to stand and fight yourself, take everything you have been taught and use it they way you have been taught. Trust in God for your victory don't look not to men. If you put your trust in God he will move heaven and earth on your behalf.

Here is the key [b]trust him[/b] in what you [b]believe[/b] that God will do it [b]regardless of what the situation looks like or the lies that come against you mind[/b] and God will give you victory.

If can't believe God to do something Grand chose something small and pray it through until the victory comes.

Hudson Taylor testimony of praying to move the hearts of men comes to mind.

Quote:
Praying! And answers to prayer! That became the passion of his life. He learned to move men through God by prayer.

[url=http://www.wholesomewords.org/missions/biotaylor.html]Hudson Taylor[/url]

2009/7/1 20:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy