SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Bible Study.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jouko

Ex-England colony of Australia

Bible Study.

Greg has been kind enough to let me put this on a thread. I've just received a CD with a Diploma in Theology in different formats for computers from an Evangelical Ministry here in Australia. The work is being done by volunteers for anybody interested. There are also other material on the CD that are made available for free. The motto is freely received freely given. If anybody is interested please let me know and I'll either do a copy and send it to you or place it on a webpage for download. It's available in doc, mht, rtf, txt and wps format. It's available in Russian (Gen 1-11, Prophecy) and Spanish but I don't know to what extent as I don't speak the languages. As I haven't got anything to do with this apart from my promise of distributing it further it could be worth having a look at it. I should also had mentioned that this is for your own studies although other opportunities are available.
jouko :-P

2004/9/3 0:06Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Bible Study.

hi jouko
does the 'evangelical ministry' have a name or website?

2004/9/3 6:28Profile
jouko

Re:

Evangelical Bible College of Western Australia.

http://www.ebcwa.org.au/

http://www.newstartbibleministries.org.au

Word and Txt files available, not the others.

jouko

2004/9/3 18:31Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

[b]The Gospel[/b]

It is your choice whether
you spend eternity in
heaven or hell.

"Believe on the
Lord Jesus Christ
and you shall be saved"

(Acts 16:31)

---

Thanks jouko for sharing this.. I shall peer into it. I like the simplicity of their gospel statement that I copied above.

Quote:
I've just received a CD with a Diploma in Theology in different formats for computers from an Evangelical Ministry here in Australia.

Is it an actual diplomia? what are the credentials? how many years study is it for this diplomia?

2004/9/3 18:34Profile
jouko

Re:

1.Yes, it is a diploma program 2. Contact EBCWA 3. I believe at least two years of study. I believe there are other options. If I used this I probably would use it more for personal study than anything else.
jouko

2004/9/3 18:52Profile
jouko

Re:

This Bible study seems to be strongly cessationist according to our older gent Ron who checked it out. Being a wog I had to check out the word cessationist but am now enlightened to its inherent meaning. If you are a cessationist it will fit you, if not, not.
jouko

2004/9/4 18:42Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy