SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Announcing myself!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
fisherofmen_

McDonough, GA for now

Announcing myself!

Hi diddleydo,

First post here, and I'm looking forward to many more. My name is Chris, and I'm 26, about to uproot my wife and two cats to move to Lincoln IL, to attend Lincoln Christian College to major in Pastoral Studies. I have decided to answer my call "yes" to devote my life to full time ministry. Cheers!

Chris

2004/9/2 17:57Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Announcing myself!

Quote:
First post here, and I'm looking forward to many more. My name is Chris, and I'm 26, about to uproot my wife and two cats to move to Lincoln IL, to attend Lincoln Christian College to major in Pastoral Studies. I have decided to answer my call "yes" to devote my life to full time ministry. Cheers!

Praise God brother Chris, thank you for introducing yourself. I am glad you found this site, what were you looking for when you found it? are there any speakers in the downloads section that are a particular blessing to you? looking forward to hearing more from you. Feel free to ask any questions. Blessings.

2004/9/2 18:03Profile
fisherofmen_

McDonough, GA for now

Re:

Just surfing around, and I found a link off of a Yahoo Group. I haven't had the chance to explore the site fully, and I am looking forward to it.

CK

2004/9/2 18:16Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: Announcing myself!

Quote:
I have decided to answer my call "yes" to devote my life to full time ministry.

Welcome to SI brother! May God use your life for His glory and bless your ministry!
There is a very powerful sermon about full time ministry by brother Wilkerson,[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=3861]Full Time Ministry[/url]

Shalom,
Kire

2004/9/2 18:25Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

CK,

Hi and welcome to SI! I hope you are blessed by everything SI has to offer- including great fellowship. :) May the Lord be with you as you move into full time ministry- and may the Lord of the work always be more important than the work of the Lord. Blessings!

-Chanin

2004/9/2 18:34Profile
fisherofmen_

McDonough, GA for now

Re: Thanks!

Thank you for your warm welcome.

CK

2004/9/2 18:44Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Welcome to SI Brother Chris! May the Lord speak to your heart through the fellowship and the wonderful things on this site.

2004/9/3 13:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy