Discussion Forum : General Topics : Apostate - small groups:

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jsisrl

Apostate - small groups:

Have you all send these before:

YouTube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqYtZfNGJeQ&feature=channel_page

This video is the video my sister's (apostate church) (be ye warned brethrens!), Pastor showed at their church to introduce the heresy of their small groups. They used scenes from Star Wars, with Yoda!

Can you believe it? Please also pray that my sister would come out of those types of Apostate churches (so called).

More emergent/church growth churches (so called) are using Star War's scenes to push their Apostate small groups. My last Pastor/Teacher (Milton Green) use to say 'rightly' that he was not a subject of any man but only Jesus Christ in a man. He said if we don't use God's Word in our midst with others we will pet 'the carton' (the flesh nature). Most small groups church growth movements are using the dialectic process (how do you feel, what do you think,.....).

I have serveral re-mixes here to hear:
http://home1.gte.net/web23vhn/Recordings.htm

2009/6/26 18:49Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: Apostate - small groups:

Let us move away from thinking of the "church"
as an institution or organization to promulgate
religion; the Church must and needs to be a
dynamic, growing, and living Body that exists
for the purpose of exalting Christ, preaching
the gospel of truth, and the work of building
and establishing His kingdom which is to come.

FRANCIS SCHAEFFER

2009/6/26 21:35Profile

Re:

I know that I am going to get a lot of flack for saying this, but we need to slow down the preaching of the gospel. For one thing, the gospel is not being preached like it should be. And we need to strengthen those who have come into the body of Christ now. This is a great loss in the body of Christ. They get saved but no one is telling them to move on and to even be baptized and receive the holy Spirit. There is no follow up. Ministries just want the statistics but there is no follow up. Paul admonishes us to move on to perfection. These people go to Church but they are just a number an added tithe. No one cares. They leave the Church, and they are judged as not really being saved in the first place. This is a real tragedy and the problem is huge and daunting.

You can judge this post as against preaching the gospel, I am for it. But there is a time that you have to stop and feed the babies and change their diapers make sure that everyone that you got in the boat is taken care of before we add more to the list.

2009/6/26 21:53

Re: worthy

DeepThinker: Hey! You might take some flak yes, but I agree, in this sense.

A.W.TOZER said; "It is not the primary mission of the Church of Jesus Christ to preach the Gospel to all of the Earth; It is to be worthy to preach the gospel to the entire EARTH!"
[ paraphrased as quoted by memory..]

What good is there in taking a dead form of an institutional church to others, say in Africa, and reproducing it? This, however, is the lions share of missionary activity today; or the other side of the coin....reproducing new age heresy and "Prosperity as the Gospel" emergence type heresies, and calling them church plants.

This is how I am interpreting the spirit of your response, and in this sense I agree with you, and A. W. Tozer too.

2009/6/26 22:23
jsisrl

Re:

What I get from you Deepthinker is that the 'church-growth' movement needs to stop. Because they are NOT preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, so what they ARE PREACHING does need to slow down yea even STOP!

BINGO!!!

2009/6/30 15:31Profile
jsisrl

Re:

The Lord rebukes you Satan through Willowcreek.
http://www.willowcreek.com/grouplife/prod.asp?invtid=PR32476

This video works with 'group life' - this man here sounds very homosexual. That whole conference is exactly what needs to STOP if they truly Love Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord whom they 'obey'. They want to embed the Bible (but their bible is the social-works bibles: Like Peter Wagner's so called bible - which turns their disciples into social workers - United Nation's Leaders and Workers).

*sigh* :(

2009/6/30 15:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy