Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - JUNE 26 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - JUNE 26 MORNING

[b]Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil! And God granted him that which he requested.[/b]

The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it. — When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him?

Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. — How great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men. — I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. — The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

I CHR. 4:10. Prov. l0:22. -Job 34:29. Psa. 3:8. -Psa. 31:19. -John 17:15. Matt. 7:7,8. -Psa. 34.22.

2009/6/26 9:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy