PosterThread
whizzpopping

Revival in Disneyland

Found this amazing testimony!

here's the youtube live version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBqIWe8opHE

---

http://www.ibethel.org/features/test...nies.php&d=882

I went down to see my best friend, Jason Tax, in Los Angeles, just to visit for a week and hang out—and who knows what adventure the Holy Spirit might lead us into. Jay and I love to do street evangelism together. On the way down, I saw a Disneyland sign, and I remembered the times of lying on my bed dreaming with the Holy Spirit of revival inside the theme park. I thought, “Wow that would be cool if that ever happened for real.”

I had the privilege of speaking at my friend’s church on Wednesday night, and after the service, a lady asked me if I wanted a free ticket to Disneyland the following day. Yippie, Jesus. I thought, Wow! Those tickets are $94!

Jason Tax, Hanna Ford and I went to Disneyland to have a great day in the sun with the Son—and God set us up through one key miracle of a young man’s shoulder that was in a sling. We approached him and asked if we could pray for healing. Jesus instantly completely healed his shoulder and he removed his sing and began to test it out. He started crying from God’s goodness, and he told us how he could not raise it at all because of a fresh torn rotator cuff injury. He then started raising his arm over his head and moving it as freely as the other one. His friends explained how he is the star football player at their school and he would have had to take the entire year off from football after his scheduled surgery, so we explained the gospel of Jesus Christ and the miracles to the group of eight or so, and they all got saved and filled with the Holy Spirit, and two of them got healed—one of scoliosis. The other had Jesus grow out his leg as his friends all looked on.

They all started freaking out, and the heavenly momentum hit and it erupted into an all-out Holy Spirit healing miracle service in the Disneyland food court for four and a half hours as groups of young people got their friends and brought them back to us for healing. They would come to us and say, “Can you heal this?” as they would point to a lump on their knee or a bad ankle. We would answer something like, “We can not heal anything but Jesus can heal everything and that same Jesus is in you now, so everyone put your hand on this person and say, ‘Be healed in Jesus’ name! Now test it out.’” Really, that’s how we prayed: “Be healed! Now test it out.” Almost every healing was instant as the looks of shock appeared on the faces, then praise and cheers to Jesus would erupt from the crowd of youth!

Flat feet were healed as arches formed in front of everyone to witness. One girl was so scared as her friends dragged her up to us. She was almost crying from fear. We told her, “Hon, you have nothing to be afraid of. This is Jesus and He loves you very much.” She had extreme scoliosis and a dislocated thumb that was in a hand brace. She was still very much afraid so we told her, “We won’t even need to touch you because the glory is here. Just remove your brace and move your thumb around.” She did and her thumb was instantly healed. We asked her to touch her toes and then check her back out. She did and her friends lifted up the back of her shirt to check out her spine. They all screamed because it was now perfectly straight. Jesus! We asked her if she knew Jesus, and she said no. We told her it was Jesus who just healed her and asked her if she would like to know that Jesus? She said yes, so she got saved and then we explained to her about being filled with the Holy Spirit and she said she wanted Him, too! So we asked her to put her hands out in front of her and say, “Holy Spirit, come and fill me up. I give my life to you.” She started shaking under the power of God. God is soooo good!

We witnessed bone knots dissolve from knees, asthma healed, crooked knees straightened out, and eyes healed. Some protruding ribs were pulled back into the chest. Even gold dust showed up on many and three youths experienced supernatural weight loss as their once tight pants got looser and looser. Screams erupted as one man grew an inch taller while everyone looked on.

A super cool thing was how each kid got saved and then we prayed for them to be filled with the Holy Spirit and almost every kid felt a strong manifestation of the Holy Spirit like electricity, heat, tingling all over their bodies or a heavy, weighty presence.

They would then ask us questions like, “Can you make the sadness I feel leave the inside of me?” All their friends would say, “I feel that way, too,” so we started praying in large groups, commanding depression to leave them and joy to come. Kids were crying, laughing, yelling “Jesus,” saying things like, “I can’t believe this! This is way better than any ride here!” Those kids were getting set free. We prayed for healing for the first few kids only. Then we taught the youth that the same Spirit dwells in each of them, and then we watched Jesus heal through their hands! We witnessed around 120-140 healings, most of them instant and about 100 or so decisions for Christ, of which 50 or so were first-time decisions, asking Jesus to forgive them of their sins. Yea, Jesus! One young man came up to me and said, “I never knew that Jesus died for me,” and he yelled at the top of his lungs: “Jesus!”

2009/6/25 13:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Revival in Disneyland

[b]Disney's Magic Kingdom Invaded by God's Heavenly Kingdom!!![/b]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBqIWe8opHE

This is absolute deception and a mockery of the gospel. This is not the preaching of the gospel at all but foolery. She just confirmed that young man in his sins without him repenting or realizing what the Cross of Jesus Christ means at all.

Let's wake up! It is amazing to me all the comments on youtube of people approving this as actually God working.

2009/6/25 14:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Bill Johnson
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=19543&forum=35

Is the Prophetic Movement Revival in our day??!
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18630&forum=40

2009/6/25 14:05Profile

Re:

I was rather moved by that dear young man who said "I used to not believe in Him (Jesus) until now, what I just saw.....I'm going to start going to Church and everything".

and he looked very much like my son, who Praise God is a well saved and God fearing young man of 13, but it made my heart sing to hear that.

No disrespect, no contention to anyone, I was moved in the Holy Spirit, and prayed, "let it be Lord", amen.

2009/6/25 15:23
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Greg,

Is healing the sick a mockery of the gospel?

I must admit that much of the gospel that is preached in most churches does not include healing the sick, but Jesus and His disciples always preached the gospel, healed the sick, and cast out demons.

I don't believe that we can put God in a box. I have seen the Lord heal unbelievers, not to confirm them in their sins, but to show them that He is real, that He cares for them, and wants to save them. It is the goodness of God that leads men to repentance.

Missionaries and evangelists confirm that when they preach the gospel in very poor countries throughout the world that people are being saved, healed, and delivered. This is God confirming His Word as He said that He would.

I don't blame young people at all for leaving dead churches that have nothing to offer them but a dead religion.

The true gospel is good news because it confirms what Jesus came for and that is to destroy the works of the devil. The Son of Man went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed by the devil.

The signs that should be following believers should include healing the sick and casting out devils.

The young people that are coming to God in this next move will be beliving the Word of God and doing the works of Jesus, while many older Christians that are "in the way", and I mean that literally will be calling it counterfeit, simply because there is no power in their own lives, becasue they do not believe the clear teachings of Jesus.

Mike

2009/6/25 15:42Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re:

Anyone found a Bentley connection Here? search engines are great!

2009/6/25 16:05Profile
TracyInMD

Maryland, USA

Re:

That was also my instinct--deception. They seem more amused than amazed to the point of change.

Now I'm always willing to say I'm wrong...perhaps these people will be CHANGED. That's what I'd like to hear of. Some testimony that they are actually different, not just that they received something of God and therefore they think God is a cool guy now. Of course God can heal, but is it not true that the enemy can also imitate miracles? I believe he can.

2009/6/25 17:03Profile

Re:

Quote:
Anyone found a Bentley connection Here? search engines are great!

yes they are ravenmolehil, but what moved me was a 13 to 15 year old young man to whom Jesus suddenly became [b]Real[/b]....thats what we, as a Body look to, and for.....Jesus becoming real to our children, and Him drawing them into a real God honoring relationship. Would to God more young evangelists hit the Disneyland's, Cedar Rapids, Great America's, whether the devil has young people going in pursuit of their "happiness", and meeting them where they are.

forget the Johnson's, and the Bentleys, and lets not let this turn into yet another Bentley thread, pray for that unnamed young man, that a Fire Baptized, Jesus loving saint, come into this young man's life, and mentor him in the Deep Things of God, in the beauty and sweep of God's Holy Word.

coz when I see that young man, I see my son, I see his friends, and their friends, and a whole generation being led astray by being born into this rotten corrupt empire we now live in, where children are taught to worship money, fame, violence and theft from infancy. It is their souls I hunger and weep for, with the Passion that Jesus has put it into me, Praise His Name!

ignore the junk, concentrate on the little ones, they have no idea YET HOW MUCH they NEED Jesus, may we, as a Body serve as a "safe harbor" for these little ones to know how Beautiful, Lovely Pure and Righteous Jesus is....and it will NOT happen in the "church of i-hate-you".

Beloved, I'm not accusing you or anybody of that cruel spirit, I'm just speaking my heart as the Lord leads.

We meet them where they are at, and if that makes me "emerging", or whatever label of seperation any human deigns to term my heart cry, so be it, I care not but only for His Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

much love in Jesus, neil

2009/6/25 17:20
alan4jc

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Mt 12:15 -
But when Jesus knew it, He withdrew from there. And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all.

Mt 14:14 -
And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.

Mt 15:28 -
Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Mt 15:30 -
Then great multitudes came to Him, having with them the lame, blind, mute, maimed, and many others; and they laid them down at Jesus' feet, and He healed them.31 Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

Lu 9:42 -
And as he was still coming, the demon threw him down and convulsed him. Then Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, healed the child, and gave him back to his father.

2009/6/25 17:35Profile

Tracy

Beloved, I write this response to you in all love and humility, please understand that.

you wrote:

Quote:
They seem more amused than amazed to the point of change.

due respect, but how do you know that? Your "instinct"? Our instincts can be fooled, and believe me the devil does NOT want one young person to say, "I didn't used to believe in Him, but I do now, after this", and thats what the young man I saw said at about the 40 second point, and my read saw that he was amazed, and I praise God for this!!

Quote:
Now I'm always willing to say I'm wrong

me too, I feel the same way, Praise God!

Quote:
perhaps these people will be CHANGED

now you cant hear my [b]voice[/b]but rest assured its not harsh, but "perhaps"? Beloved, believe! have Faith! and "these people"?

"these people"? they are children still, young, and they are not just walking piles of anonymous flesh, they are OUR children, precious in the Eyes of God, with their very souls hanging in the balance, think about this nation, Thank God that they even made it to be born! considering the hideous hell of abortion on demand, or whatever dysfunctional homes they may have to live in.

Quote:
That's what I'd like to hear of.

you're speaking of their "change"...well,sorry, you're not going to hear about it this side of Heaven, just pray that the Word takes Root.

and furthermore:
Quote:
Some testimony that they are actually different, not just that they received something of God and therefore they think God is a cool guy now.

again, you won't hear this testimony this side of Heaven, but God will, and I'm sorry, but these children are not Tozer, or J. Hudson Taylor, this is the way they speak, and we have to deal with it, and love them where they are and gently implore them towards becoming educated in letters and proper usage of the English language. Many parents have failed in this regard.

Now you notice I said "educated in letters and proper usage of the English language", that does not mean "christianese". I have no truck with the vocabulary that fellow saints use to communicate in an ecclesiastical environ, but there is a tendency for some to "flash" their theo-verbiage, and that does intimidate some who are weak in the Faith, who need milk, and if a young man said to me, "Jesus is a cool Guy". I would respond, "yes He is, and you know what else He is? He is Pure, He is Lovely, He is sinless, He is the Father that will never leave you, never hit you, never get drunk on you, and He loves you with such a Passion that He actually endured the most hideous of torture, the Cross, and shed His Blood, and gave His Life for you, so that YOU will be without sin in the Eyes of God, and you will live life to the fullest, eternally, and that word means, forever, and once you ask Jesus into your life, He will live inside you, and when it comes time for you to decide the right things to do in life, He will be your Counseler, and guide you onto the right road, away from drugs, sex, lying, cheating, all things designed to hurt you. He is "cool", because once you say "yes" to Jesus, and let Him in your heart, you'll be "cool" too. Many of your friends will say you are now "uncool", or "square", or "stupid", or "weird", but the reality is...YOU are now the "cool one", along with Jesus"....and you know I'm right, because you feel the Truth of that in your heart".

thats how I have and would talk to these children. They are precious. Would to God an army of young evangel's be raised up to go into such places as Disneyland's, because as a "dopey adult", sometimes I dont get the traction a younger person would.

Tracy, I pray you took my post in the spirit it was meant, with Jesus' love, neil

2009/6/25 18:03

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy