SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : The Collapse of Christian America - June 25 live webcast with Ken Ham

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 The Collapse of Christian America - June 25 live webcast with Ken Ham

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/state_of_the_nation_webcast21.gif[/img]

Ken Ham, president of Answers in Genesis, will present powerful new research as part of our first-ever live video webcast addressing the current spiritual state of our nation. Find out the reasons behind the collapse of Christianity in the Western world, then participate in a live chat with Britt Beemer, founder of America’s Research Group, and Ken following the webcast. They are the co-authors of the new eye-opening book Already Gone.
America has more Christian resources and Bible colleges than ever in its history, yet the nation is on a spiritual downward spiral. What has happened? Why is the church not reaching the culture today as it has in the past? Get the full report on June 25 at 8:00 p.m. as Ken, in his dynamic style, recounts the secularization of American culture and explains why we are losing generations from the church—why, in fact, they are already gone!

Don’t miss this free webcast. Mark your calendar and visit www.creationmuseum.org June 25 at 8:00 p.m. (EDT).

Live webcast will be at: www.creationmuseum.org spread the word.

2009/6/23 19:01Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: The Collapse of Christian America - June 25 live webcast with Ken Ham

I'm sorry but when I first read the title, I thought the Subject line was a Prophesy of doom FOR June 25th. :-P

I was relieved to find it is otherwise.

Sorry to be silly but it did strike me that way.

Regards,
white stone

2009/6/23 21:29Profile
Wordizlife

Re:

This should be good. Ken Ham is very informative. I've heard him a few times on wretched radio and was blessed by the stuff he said.

2009/6/23 21:48Profile
jlosinski

North Pole, Alaska

Re:

I guarantee that the decline in the centrality and suffiency of scripture will be one of, if not the main point.

2009/6/23 22:00Profile
nearthecross

Re:

Quote:
I'm sorry but when I first read the title, I thought the Subject line was a Prophesy of doom FOR June 25th.

LOL, yeah, The Collapse of Christian America will occur on June 25th...watch it live on webcast! :-P

2009/6/24 1:21Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Am currently reading the book Already Gone, and its gripping, and an easy read.

It's so telling how the churches are failing, much more than we ever imagined.

And sadly, I can say, I have seen with my own eyes what has been written in the book.

Many of us have.

2009/6/24 4:46Profile

Re:

The webcast is tonight! The chat room is live right now.

[url=http://live.creationmuseum.org//?utm_source=aig_home&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=state-of-the-nation-09]Live Webcast[/url]

The Collapse of Christian America.Live Webcast from the Creation Museum!

Don.t miss this free webcast. Come back tonight at 8:00 p.m. (EDT) or 7:30 p.m. (EDT) for the preshow.

2009/6/25 18:38

Re:

It is live now.

Here is another link where you can watch it:

http://onenewsnow.com/talk/

2009/6/25 20:15

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy