SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : my physical body is empowered again

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
fleep

nigeria

my physical body is empowered again

please i think i need help,i battle with glutonic spirirt,i can't fast,i see myself not doing the right thing the lord want me to do and above all i masturbate alot and this has been the worst thing i am trying to combat,i was prayed for and after 2 years the thing came back i dont know what to do i think i need prayer or help and if you know what i can do please come speedily to my aid .......... :-? but the mind still believes that the lord jesus is lord but how can i destroy the spirit so that i dont die in this kind of mess....

2004/9/2 5:01Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: my physical body is empowered again

Quote:
please i think i need help,i battle with glutonic spirirt,i can't fast,i see myself not doing the right thing the lord want me to do and above all i masturbate alot and this has been the worst thing i am trying to combat,i was prayed for and after 2 years the thing came back i dont know what to do i think i need prayer or help and if you know what i can do please come speedily to my aid ..........

Shina God bless you and welcome to SermonIndex. Thank you for being plain and realizing you need help and need to seek the Lord more. One thing I would say after reading what you shared is that you cannot master your flesh yourself, and to fast and use that as a tool to master sins of the flesh will not work. A very wonderful thread just started up on the site is: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2931&forum=35]"Praying Through" (to victory over sin)[/url] I would very much encourage you to read through all of that thread and let faith be stirred up in your heart sister!

Determine in your heart to live after God and spend time in the word of God daily and in prayer. Make your time with God the [b]most[/b] important time! beyond anything else. If this is something that you are struggling with them I encourage you to hear this message: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2911&forum=34&0]The Word of God by Keith Daniel[/url]. Keith daniel is an evangelist and man of God from South Africa.

here are a few quotes from his sermon:

Whatever the devil says to you, of the joys of sin, oh, cursed will be written across your life. Sorrows….but oh, the blessedness, of the young man who won’t go the ways of the ungodly. Won’t listen to their influence. Or sit scornful of those who would be godly. No matter what the world says, "I will be godly." And written across your life by God will be the words, "BLESSED, BLESSED".

Written across your life from this moment, till the day you die, if you’re truly going to get saved, will be written by God these words, for the whole world to see, "FINISHED WITH THE WORLD. FINISHED WITH THE WORLD!" Otherwise, you’re wasting my time, you’re wasting your time, you’re wasting God ’s time, in coming here saying you want to become a child of God. COUNT THE COST!

Can you imagine a child that is truly born of God, starving… hungry…. And pushing it aside? If you’re born of God, and it’s there for you to take, you will take it! Or otherwise, YOU’RE NOT BORN OF GOD! You need to be born again! And you will never know what the witness of the Spirit is in your heart, where you know you are, until this book is your greatest source of survival, of life! You know you live by it! The Word of God.

---

Be encouraged and read through these things slowly, allow God to make your quiet time with him the most important time of the day, cherish that time sister.

2004/9/2 9:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy