SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 3 upcoming Revival Conferences..

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

for those who might fly to these islands in november, what would be the cheapest way from getting from london to limerick?

2009/6/20 9:48Profile

Re: 3 upcoming Revival Conferences..

I haven't looked at airfares from any carrier, but do consider flying straight to Dublin, the capital of Ireland (Eire), (which is a member of the EU, and trades with the Euro).

2009/6/20 10:19
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

ryanair does fly to dublin so for those who can fly with them its very cheap if you book now, or wait until dates are firm, i could find a two way ticket for less then 50 euros.

2009/6/20 10:30Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

I would wait a few days until everything is 100% firm and I have released the registration pages before booking flights.

2009/6/20 10:43Profile
rickwebb

Michigan

I am making plans to bring my entire staff and leadership to the Indianapolis Conference. I can't wait!!!

Rick Webb

2009/6/20 10:45Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

please be in prayer the the final details will work out for these conferences. I am trusting God is in them all.

2009/6/20 11:25Profile

Hi hmmhmm and others,

It looks as if you pay only a boarding fee and taxes to fly from Dublin to Bristol, which is the nearest Ryanair destination to Wales. WOW!

And any food you eat, of course! Remember to travel light.

2009/6/20 11:34
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

Alive-to-God wrote:

Hi hmmhmm and others,

It looks as if you pay only a boarding fee and taxes to fly from Dublin to Bristol, which is the nearest Ryanair destination to Wales. WOW!

And any food you eat, of course! Remember to travel light.

it is the same for all destinations if boked some months ahead, i pay same price from stockholm to dublin, only taxes and boarding fees. Dont know prices for other countries but some have cheaper tax and fees. From sweden the price was below 50 euros. Anyway, as Greg said everyone should wait for the confirmation of dates, If God allows it would be a blessing to come.

2009/6/20 11:38Profile

Hi,

I agree with Greg about not booking yet, but, in recommending Dublin, because I've seen it as a destination for US carriers, I've neglected - and I do most sincerely apologise - to notice [b]Shannon[/b], another of Ryanair's destinations, is right beside Limerick, (much closer than Dublin).

:-D

2009/6/20 11:44
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Shannon

Yes to my knoweldge Shannon might be one of the best places to fly in with ryan air and somehow get a bus from Shannon to Limerick. Ryanair is one of the cheapest airlines in the UK.

2009/6/20 12:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy