SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Random Frustrations

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
repentcanada

Random Frustrations

Luke 9:23 - And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

We don't need money for the Gospel we need men and women who love Christ, and love souls and want to preach the Gospel.

I am tired of hearing of "para-ministries" solicit monies to further the Gospel. Period. We need to open our mouths boldly and preach the Gospel. No money is necessary! We don't need to have the coolest looking DVD's, we don't need all of this or that, we need the Spirit of God to move us to open our mouths and reach out to lost people.

NO revival is going to come when the church is mute. No revival is going to come without preachers full of the Holy Ghost who are willing to count the cost and preach against the sins in the church and in our countries. Forget your securities, your guaranteed salaries, your 401K's, FORGET IT ALL and PREACH THE BIBLE - no matter what it costs you. Be a man. Stop following the teachings of your denominations.

We all have been impacted by many great sermons off of this site, the question is has that impacted us to action?

God help us,
Ricky

2009/6/17 18:24Profile
Samuel_Owen

Asheville NC

Re: Random Frustrations

Amen :-)

2009/6/17 20:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy