SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : To my brother Greg

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

To my brother Greg

Its a bit late, and I just completed my first post, but I wanted to tell you Greg what a blessed thing you have done here. May our Lord and Saviour bless you for weaving together this new century Christian fellowship. Considering where we live, anytime I can bathe in the fellowship of the saints, I thank God. Wonderful downloads, and such encouraging posts, God is good to us, and I pray that He keep His hand over you brother Greg.

Yours in Christ,
Neil G.

2004/8/31 2:18
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: To my brother Greg

Quote:
Its a bit late, and I just completed my first post, but I wanted to tell you Greg what a blessed thing you have done here. May our Lord and Saviour bless you for weaving together this new century Christian fellowship.

God bless you brother Neil and welcome to SermonIndex. Thank you for you edifying encouragements, I pray that you are blessed by the downloads and grow in the Lord. Looking forward to your participation in the SermonIndex community. If you haven't had a chance yet listen to the most download message of the site: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2004/8/31 10:18Profile

smiling

In regards to Pastor Reidheads classic sermon "Ten shekels and a shirt" I listened to that sermon so many times that I hopefully have hidden it away in my heart........AND burned it onto quite CD's and handed them out to the body here.
Lord bless you!

2004/8/31 19:42

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy