Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Ravenhill Video DVD covers

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Willo

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re:

How could I get a copy of these DVD's?

I have dial up so I am unable to download video file.

If you can help me out please email me at: [email]jwilliamson@thegreatnews.com[/email]

2005/10/9 2:22Profile
DCOP

Ravenhill DVD

Hello,
My name is Dwayne And I am From North Carolina USA. I am seriuosly interesrted in any DVD's you could offer me of Ravenhill. I am willing to pay your price. If you cannot help me can you direct me to another source. My e-mail is dwayne_anders@yahoo.com. Thank you and God Bless you :-)

2005/11/9 11:09Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Ravenhill DVD

Dwayne,

You can get all the vhs's from www.ravenhill.org There are some brothers that have DVD copies that could send them to you possibly for free. If they see that post and your email you might get an offer to have them sent to you for free. I hope to have a setup to do this soon also.

2005/11/9 13:43Profile
tacklebox

Roanoke Rapids, NC

Re:

I would also be interested in compensating someone for the DVD's. tackleboxministries@yahoo.com

2005/11/10 22:21Profile
Runoff

Re: Ravenhill Video DVD covers

2006/5/11 16:31Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Eli_Barnabas...!

Quote:
What do you need in order to convert a file to work in a DVD player?

I purchased a wonderful program called [url=http://www.winavi.com/]WinAVI[/url]. It converts just about any files into DVD, AVI or DIVX. It will also convert a DVD file into other formats, such as Windows Media File, etc... Once a file is saved in the appropriate format (such as DVD), it allows you to burn it on the proper disk.

I have done this with several files, such as the Ravenhill interview, and handed them to various pastors and friends. The entire process is rather easy. If you need any more help, let me know! Just send me a PM.

I hope this helps.

:-)

2006/5/12 1:12Profile

Re: Ravenhill Video DVD covers

I'm new, but I was wondering if I could be directly involved with helping with this project? With money or whatever you need. Please let me know, it would be a great priviledge.

2006/7/18 0:19
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Hi,

Great to hear that you are interesting in helping with spreading these very worthy recordings.

Here is a older thread that I posted:
[b]SUPPORT: Server Upgrades needed soon and other ministry costs.[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11138&forum=16&5

Quote:
-CD 5-1 Burner ($700)
*I have been handing out many materials to people I met regualarly and there is definetly a need to get a more robust solution to get more cds out to people for free thus the necessity for this solution.

If you feel led, I am still desiring to get a CD burner tower to start distributing these DVD's and others. So if you want to help with the cost of getting this or get it for this ministry you would be welcomed: http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/donations/

2006/7/18 2:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy