SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jesus loves me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
LiveforGod

Jesus loves me

I can't contain the joy brothers. Jesus loves me. I can't explain it, but to know that he loves me means more than everything to me. It has been a while since my last visit to this Site; almost forgot how many times God used these recorded sermons to bring encouragement, challenges, and dicipline to my life. Thank you Lord for this Website. Revive your work Lord, among this our time.

2009/6/11 22:22Profile

Re: Jesus loves me

Yes! Amen, brother!

I agree with you; I am also filled with overflowing joy that Jesus loves me....and it also fills me with love for Him. "We love Him because He first loved us."

:-)

Alleluia!

2009/6/11 22:59
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Amen! O how He loves His children, His ransomed, blood-bought sons and daughters. His love burns hot in our hearts; indeed, His love is even greater than our hearts and transcends all mortal intellect. His love was what dispatched His Son to save Adam's hopeless race. I used to chase after amazing experiences and miracles and gifts...but now all I want is a greater revelation of His love for me, the hope of His calling, the inheritance of the saints and my adopted position of eternal sonship in Christ.

2009/6/11 23:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy