SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : FREE BOOK: Revolution In World Missions (Highly Recommended!))

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
tjservant

Indiana USA

FREE BOOK: Revolution In World Missions (Highly Recommended!))

I really enjoyed this book. I highly recommend it!

It's FREE! Just click [url=https://www.mygfa.org/offer/freebook/?cm_mmc_o=7Bf%2520hAwlfbBElCjC8w_C-pMwyfblbETCjCPzEEwyCjCPv]HERE[/url]

The following comes from their website:

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded?

Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it?

The gripping message in Revolution in World Missions can radically change your life.

What people are saying about this book:

"Your book stirred me to tears and drove me to prayer!"J.S., Towson, MD

"Only the Bible has had a greater impact on my life."Pastor M.T., New Philadelphia, OH

In this exciting and fast moving narrative, K.P. Yohannan shares how God brought him from his remote Indian village to become the founder of Gospel for Asia, which supports thousands of native missionaries.

With fascinating true stories and eye-opening statistics, you'll be challenged to examine and change your lifestyle in view of millions who have never heard the Gospel.

2009/6/7 21:10Profile

Re: FREE BOOK: Revolution In World Missions (Highly Recommended!))

Yes, this is a great book! Definitely life changing. Road to Reality by brother K.P. is also really excellent. As are his audio messages found on SI. :-)

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=112]K. P. Yohannan messages[/url]

2009/6/7 22:51
NoWhining

East Texas

Re:

Thanks for the notice, just requested the book. I listened to one of KP's messages here, then had my wife listen, and it broke our hearts and shamed us.

2009/6/8 8:06Profile
bible1985

Re:

great great and inspiring book.

2009/6/9 0:46Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy