SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Post your questions for the Q and A Panel at Revival Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

JoanM wrote:
Following up on the messages on prayer/revival prayer: Do you or any others (biblically sound) distinguish a difference between being led by unfolding scripture (in prayer or anything) and hearing from God (flat-out God to man)? Would this matter in prayer?

This question, request to hear about something rarely spoken about, is probably too late for the Q & A. If so, could someone pass it on the the speakers just the same?

It's not too late. I just printed it out and it will be passed on to brother Merle.

2009/6/4 15:31
anonymity

Re:

Can you share your thoughts on "end time revival"?

More specifically do you believe it or not why or why not and if so or not what will it look like and if so is it coming soon are the last days at hand?

2009/6/4 15:52Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re:

Quote:

rainydaygirl wrote:
DO you believe it is possible for us to have fellowship daily(on a day to day bases) from house to house as they did in the beginning of the church? As believers is it possible to live one to another with Christ as the head in our daily relationship with Him and each other in the present form of church that we have(meetings on Sundays, and mid week Bible studies?)
thanks
rdg

Very perceptive questions.

...Which beg another question: if God were to bring forth a re-vival (making alive again) the kind of church that was birthed in its first beginnings... what would that do to the accepted church order of the present denominational system? Would it "revive" it... or destroy it?

(Probably too late for this Q and A session...)

AD

2009/6/4 16:44Profile
anonymity

Re:

Yay my question got answered woohoo! :) haha

Man I thank the Lord for Alan he is such a great brother and I can sense the holy spirit on him.

That was a good verse he shared in Daniel about an end time revival that I had known but not quite tied together but it was great.

There are other verses though like in Revelation where it speaks of all the martyrs coming out of the tribulation and others still.

The other guy was great too and I am happy others understand that there will be end time revival and not just apostasy but that there will be a climactic clashing between darkness and light.

Some I think don't have that grasped totally but overrall it was good genuine stuff.

Once again I was blessed by Alan and also by his worship music!

2009/6/4 17:18Profile
anonymity

Re:

Hey Greg,

who is this Joel guy? He's in your tall brotherhood :) is that why you chose him to speak :) jk. He a student? He seems like a blessed guy.

2009/6/4 17:25Profile
TaylorOtwell

Arkansas

Re:

Will the QandA be posted like the other sessions? I wasn't able to listen live.

2009/6/4 17:34Profile
bible1985

Re:

thank you greg for asking my question.

2009/6/28 20:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy