SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Thank You

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Thank You

I have been listening to sermons on this website for over six or seven months now. I accidentally ran in to it when I was looking for sermons from A.W. Tozer on Itunes.

I decided to subscribe to the podcast just to check out what was offered and I would not change it for the world. I noticed a few other preachers that I liked to listen too and was beyond stoked when I found Leonard Ravenhill sermons on my Ipod.

I want to thank everyone who runs this website, it has become one of my absolute favorite resources on the internet. I only registered just a few weeks ago for the forum, and have not said much yet.

My prayer is for the Lord to use this website to open the hearts of today's Christians to the great need of Revival. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!

-Jeremiah

2009/6/1 1:22Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: Thank You

By the way, does anyone know if there has ever been a posting on this website with a list of all the greatest books ever written on revival? Or of a recommended list somewhere else online?

I suspect Leonard Ravenhill's library would be worth perusing.

Thank you to anyone who may be able to direct me.

2009/6/1 1:30Profile
humble

toronto, ontario

Re: welcome

Wellcome to this tresure web site.
Just like you brother, I found this website while looking for A.W. Tozer's sermons as well. And like your experience, found other men of God here.
I cant realy help you with Mr. Ravenhill's books, but I suggest you need to open a new theme in say "general topics" section of the forum, not in the welcome/intro section. More people will be checking there I think.
My warmest regards,
Maranatha brother.

2009/6/1 22:33Profile
Friedrick

Nicaragua

Re: Thank You

Quote:
and was beyond stoked when I found Leonard Ravenhill sermons on my Ipod

That's great. There are many precious gems to be found on this site.

2009/6/1 22:37Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy