Jan-Edward

Norway

No Sin in Christ Jesus

Godly articles

No Sin in Christ Jesus
By the Holy Spirit
Rom 6:1-2

What is Sin?

Sin is the breaking of the perfect law of God as it clearly states in 1 John 3:5 “Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.”
Sin is whatsoever is not of faith from God’s word. (Rom 14:23 and 10:7)
Sin is a choice; knowing that with is good and pleasing before the face of God, and doing the opposite: The evil. (James 4:17)
Sin is when you know that which is right and choosing the evil and to constantly allow your self to be tempted in the same thing and not having victory and falling constantly.(James 1:12-16)
Another thing that greatly grief’s God is Luke warmness so when a fire is started in us let us continue on the path without slowing down and drawing back , increasing in His holiness and being transformed into His likeness .The transformation begins when you have Him in you ,then you can’t help but change.(Rom 12:2)

Was I or any other human being born with a sinful nature?

The answer to that question is yes, but we are not meant to stay that way!!!
God created human beings in His image (Gen 1:26-28)
The characteristics of God are the following:
- God is perfect(Psalm 18:30 ,2 Sam 22:3,Mat 5:48)
- God is Holy ( Lev 11:44 ;19:2)
- God is Righteous ( Psalms 11:7; Psalms 116:5)
So if you are in God you shall be changed to His likeness ,which is the above mentioned.

No Sin in Christ Jesus

The Bible clearly says after you are forgiven for your past sins you should go and sin no more. (John 8:11, “She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.”; Rom3: 25, “whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,”) You must make the choice to follow Him and lay of you old sinful life and start anew in Christ ,make a pact with Him.(Ezekiel 11:9, “ I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.” and verse 20 , “that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.”). Christ doesn’t want you to do something that he knows is impossible for you to do. The Holy Scriptures (the bible) defines normal Christianity as sinless .After you have given your life to God and you have asked for forgiveness of all you old sins ,and you have asked Him for and received an new heart and his Holy spirit ,you in faith do what is written in Luke 14 :27 “ And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.” ,. So you enter into Christ death on the cross , and daily reckon yourselves dead to sin and alive to God , Rom 6:11 “ In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.” Now if you continue faithfully on this way you enter in to a new Birth ,Being a born again Christian .
So therefore if you abide constantly in Christ it is more than possible for you to live without sin ,spotless and perfect ,perfect as He is perfect.(Rom6:1-7, Dead to Sin and alive to God
“1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? 2 Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? 3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin .” ,and verse 11 , “Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” ;1 John 3:9 , “ 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.” and 5:18, “8 We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself,[a] and the wicked one does not touch him.” ) So we need to be born of God and that is to be a Born again Christian ; and if you are born again the power of Christ’s death and resurrection is on your side ,therefore there is No going back to Luke warmness and sin.

God commandments

-God commands all human beings to follow Him and live according to His Holy and Sinless nature. (Ephesians 5:1)
-God commands humans to be perfect for He is perfect! (Mat 5:48)
-God commands Humans to be Holy for He is Holy. (Lev 11:44-45)
- God desires all humans to be righteous for He is righteous. (Ps 11:7, 116:5, 1 Pet 3:12)’
-God Commands humans to live with out sin. (John 8:11; Rom 6:1-2; 7; 11-15)
-God commands humans to be like Him in every little detail and to have fellowship with Him, through fellowship have eternal live. (1 John 1:5-7, John 17:3) ,but with out a rebirth and the Holy Spirit it is impossible for you to keep these commandment .

Therefore when you are in Christ and continue to abide in Him you can not sin!!(1 John 3:9)
If you abide in Christ you abide in His death and resurrection. (Gal 2:20, Rom 6:4-8)

That we may be Transformed to His glorious Will and image. ( Rom 12:2) The secret of Victory lies in death and resurrection. If we die to sin through Him we will also be raised with Him in His glory!!(Heb 12:11)

So let us constantly abide in Christ through the Holy Spirit and His Holy Word, that He can do His Great work in and through us ,that we can in everything Glorify His Holy name. If you abide in Christ you attain the fullness of Christ . You have Him in you and you spend time with Him. There is a saying , the person who you are with and do everything with ,all the time ,you become like Him ,so if you are with and in Christ ,and diligently seek Him constantly ,and you have fellowship with him ,you will become like Him. Through Faith ,Love and the Holy Spirit all is Possible ,therefore continue in faith and love through the Holy Spirit for the Fullness of Christ. • 2 Corinthians 5:14
For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died;
2 Corinthians 5:13-15 (in Context) 2 Corinthians 5 (Whole Chapter)

Glory to God for his Great plan of salvation for us!!

Tank you God for Revealing this to Me!!!!

2009/5/30 8:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy