SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Concerning our sister Maryjane

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
rainydaygirl

Concerning our sister Maryjane

Some of you know a sister on here, her name is Maryjane, she and I are very good friends, and I wanted to ask for prayers. She began having a lot of pain yesterday(Monday)in her left kidney and it is still going on. She has a kidney stone and she is taking pain medicine and waiting to see if it will pass on its own. She has had kidney stones three times before so she is no stranger to them, each time the doctors have her wait to see if they will pass, its really painful to deal with.(if you have ever deal with them you'll know) Every time in the past she has had to have the stones blasted because of their size but the insurance demands that a certain amount of time be given to see if they will pass on their own. Please if you feel led say a small prayer for her that this time they will pass on their own. She is in a lot of pain and if the stone blocks off the kidney completely it will only intensify the pain for her. She knows she is in Gods hands so I am just asking that His will be done in this.

Thanks
rdg

2009/5/26 13:11Profile
HeartSong

Re: Concerning our sister Maryjane

Praying.

2009/5/26 13:55Profile
Nellie

I ask God to please touch Maryjane's pain.
In Jesus Lovely Name.

It was very Christ like of you to request Prayer for your Friend.
God Bless
Nellie

2009/5/26 16:58Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Bless her heart! Poor lady... Sure will pray for her and pleased keep us posted on what is going on.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/5/26 23:19Profile

In Jesus Name, I pray healing over dear sister Mary Jane, amen.

2009/5/27 6:07

Re:

I had a kidney stone a year ago... they ended up blasting it... twice. Lots of fun. A kidney stone will drop a man to his knees and make him beg for relief. I know from experience. I didnt know what it was, and literally thought I was going to die. When it was diagnosed I thought "you've got to be kidding me!"

She is DEFINATELY in my prayers.

Please give her this message for me: "This too shall pass!"

I feel really bad for her. Give her my best.

Krispy

2009/5/27 8:28
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Praying for MaryJane.

Her son was suffering some sort of painful problem, as well. Let us not forget to include him in our prayers. . . might as well make it for her complete family.

MaryJane, you may be gone from here, but NOT forgotten.

white stone

2009/5/27 11:39Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

Thanks for your prayers. I talked with maryjane for a little bit this morning and she said that she is trying a few homeopathic remedies to see if she can dissolve the stones. She said the pain medicine is helping and she knows that every ones prayers are what is helping the most. I think just knowing that so many of you care enough to pray for her really made her feel better. Right now she is taking it day by day but the doctor did tell her that if the kidney becomes blocked to go to the hospital and they will put a stint in until they can schedule her to blast the stone. Prayerfully it will not come to that though, as Krispy shared "this to shall pass."(Krispy that made her laugh)

As for her son, he went back to the doctor yesterday and had some tests done. They are thinking that he has a ulcer which is being compounded by really bad acid reflux. They have him on some new medicines for acid and a new diet that should help with things.

thanks for praying
rdg

2009/5/27 12:16Profile
FreebyWord

My sympathy and prayers are with Mary Jane

2009/5/27 14:14Profile

Re:

Having lithotripsy (using sound waves to crush the stone) isnt a big deal (if you have decent insurance). You get a nice nap and when they wake you up you feel a thousand times better... and you pass sand the next day. I was at the gym lifting weights 12 hours afterwards (against doctors orders). I felt so good tho after all that pain... I could have done anything.

The second go around they shot it with a laser (because the stone didnt completely get crushed with the lithotripsy. Same deal... get a nap, wake up feeling better, a little sore only because of how they get the laser in there... but ultimately no big deal, and you feel no more pain!

It's kinda like a toothache (only waaay worse)... you're in enough pain that you figure it doesnt matter what they do to you at the hospital... it's gotta be better than what you're going thru at the moment!!

Krispy

2009/5/27 15:53

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy