SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : So which is it? Are you still a sinner saved by grace or a saint

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Never mind . .delete

2009/5/27 16:43

Re:

delete by author

2009/5/27 17:28
GeneralJack

Re:

I joined just to enter this discussion. I was wondering who your mentors were "intense"?

2009/5/27 20:34Profile

Re: Ormley Intense

Who and what is Ormley AKA Intense part of? That has been my question from the beginning. At first, I thought he was a Mormon (LDS) masquerading as a Christian. Then, as time went on, I thought he was perhaps from the International Church of Christ, but it didn't seem to fit.

His intent was clear ---to draw the baby Christians into his lair. He does this by deceit, never letting anyone know who or what he truly is or what he truly believes. As Christians, we are called to be witnesses for Jesus Christ, to be the salt & light of the world, and to be open and honest with all of those in our paths. Cultists, on the other hand try to trick others by deceit, and draw them into their false beliefs. They are of their father, the devil, the master of deceit.

What follows is a link that Ormley/Intense sent me in regards to “why the Protestant Reformation failed”. The article is written by an unknown, Frank M. Walker with no degrees or educational accomplishments, nothing. I can find nothing about him on Google. The person who created the tract, that you will find below is Raymond Clark, DD. (another unknown) “Doctor” Clark is an Associate Professor of “ Biblical Studies” at Covenant College , located at Lookout Mountain, Georgia. He is also a "Sabath keeper".

When I questioned the credibility of the unknown writer, without any credentials, as well as Raymond Clark, DD an Associate Professor at Covenant College (another question mark), I received this response from Ormley/Intense:

‘Your attitude STINKS!!! You conceited Fop!”

[url=www.yashanet.com/library/reformf.htm.]Why the Protestant Reformation failed[/url]

This is Ormely/Intense website that he referred me to, a "Sabath" keepers, cultish, website:

[url=www.yashanet.com]Yasha Net Website[/url]

[b]This is what is stated for the purpose of the Yasha Website:

YashaNet exists to:
•Explore the truth of the Torah in order to determine its role in our lives -- to lead people to a better understanding of G-d and how we are to be conformed to His image.

•Help to correct the misunderstandings and misinterpretations of the Torah, the rest of the Tenakh, and the books of what is commonly called the "New Testament."

•Re-establish the foundation upon which a proper understanding of Yeshua as Messiah stands; correcting the disassociation from its historical Hebraic context. [/b]

I pray that all eyes will be opened about this deceiver in our midst, Ormley AKA Intense

Sincerely,

Walter

Quote:

GeneralJack wrote:
I joined just to enter this discussion. I was wondering who your mentors were "intense"?

2009/5/27 23:06
patricks916

Re:

I don't know all that the man said. But I do agree about his stance on sin 2 Peter 2:14. I also would believe that any man that would authorize killings of professing Christians, and claim to be of Christ, would be more of a wolf than any(John Calvin). I think the whole reformation had some truths, yet we idolize many who continued in hate(Luther with Jews) towards people, and made their doctrine to give approval to their sinful lifestyle and maintain salvation. 1 John 3:8, brothers I believe Christ saves from sin now, not later. Death is not my savior but Christ is. You must follow after the Spirit fully, or else hey your double minded, or lukewarm. May the Lord Bless You.

2009/5/28 0:13Profile
mayIfearHim

Australia

Re: saved by grace

Maybe this thread has gone on a bit...
But grace seems to be His empowering Presence, enabling us to be 'saints'. Somehow, we discover, as we seek Him, that He makes us Christlike moment by moment, day by day. Yes, we all stumble in many ways (James), but we yearn to not sin....not so we can be part of a holiness club, but because we want to know Christ more, and we know deep down that sin separates us from Him and it hurts people. Thus, we 'grow' in the knowledge of Him, and in the grace of God....always attributing the miraculous changes we see in ourselves to Him and to Him alone.....always aware....yet, not I, but the grace of God within me.
In His Love,
Bless you all.

2009/5/28 0:30Profile

Re:

Quote:

GeneralJack wrote:

Thanks for asking General.

Oswald Chambers, all of his writings, I would say and whomever affected his thinking. There are some "potatoes" in the deal however, the meat is plentiful.

DeVern Fromke ["Ultimate Intention" and "Unto Full Stature"], placed me in the proper perspective to further understand Chambers and the issue of son-ship. In fact, they greatly compliment one another. I have been mentored by them both for many years to see the why of it all that the traditional church has failed in its institutionalized program of explaining Jesus Christ from the single issue of redemption. I hope that helps. . Ken

2009/5/28 6:59

Re:

The below is why I find I can trust no one on "Christian" forums. What is said in private should remain in private. So much for trusting Waltern.

The enemy is quick to expose any weakness in another however it is instigated by him for it to be revealed. Waltern needs salvation.

I am not the cultist here, Waltern is. He is unteachable and will go to any degree to tear down what goes against his agenda of tearing down that which speaks of intimacy with God, as a Father. The enemy fears this intimacy because the end of it is Joint-heir-ship with Jesus Christ.. That is why there be but few who will find it. Jesus warns us of this contention for the prize.

I was seeking to do a study on Rome in Judea at the period when Jerusalem was sacked by them. I placed in my search engine, "Rome and Judea". This is one site I came up that he now wishes to lambaste: http://www.yashanet.com/studies/romstudy/index.htm . . Read the four intros to find what I submitted to him that he conveniently, for agendas sake, ridicules. Pray for Waltern. I rest my case.

Quote:

waltern wrote:

Who and what is Ormley AKA Intense part of? That has been my question from the beginning. At first, I thought he was a Mormon (LDS) masquerading as a Christian. Then, as time went on, I thought he was perhaps from the International Church of Christ, but it didn't seem to fit.

His intent was clear ---to draw the baby Christians into his lair. He does this by deceit, never letting anyone know who or what he truly is or what he truly believes. As Christians, we are called to be witnesses for Jesus Christ, to be the salt & light of the world, and to be open and honest with all of those in our paths. Cultists, on the other hand try to trick others by deceit, and draw them into their false beliefs. They are of their father, the devil, the master of deceit.

What follows is a link that Ormley/Intense sent me in regards to “why the Protestant Reformation failed”. The article is written by an unknown, Frank M. Walker with no degrees or educational accomplishments, nothing. I can find nothing about him on Google. The person who created the tract, that you will find below is Raymond Clark, DD. (another unknown) “Doctor” Clark is an Associate Professor of “ Biblical Studies” at Covenant College , located at Lookout Mountain, Georgia. He is also a "Sabath keeper".

When I questioned the credibility of the unknown writer, without any credentials, as well as Raymond Clark, DD an Associate Professor at Covenant College (another question mark), I received this response from Ormley/Intense:

‘Your attitude STINKS!!! You conceited Fop!”

[url=www.yashanet.com/library/reformf.htm.]Why the Protestant Reformation failed[/url]

This is Ormely/Intense website that he referred me to, a "Sabath" keepers, cultish, website:

[url=www.yashanet.com]Yasha Net Website[/url]

[b]This is what is stated for the purpose of the Yasha Website:

YashaNet exists to:
•Explore the truth of the Torah in order to determine its role in our lives -- to lead people to a better understanding of G-d and how we are to be conformed to His image.

•Help to correct the misunderstandings and misinterpretations of the Torah, the rest of the Tenakh, and the books of what is commonly called the "New Testament."

•Re-establish the foundation upon which a proper understanding of Yeshua as Messiah stands; correcting the disassociation from its historical Hebraic context. [/b]

I pray that all eyes will be opened about this deceiver in our midst, Ormley AKA Intense

Sincerely,

Walter
Quote:

GeneralJack wrote:

2009/5/28 7:27

Re:

Thank you Pratick and MayIfearHim

2009/5/28 7:34

Re:

Intense, why does it matter to you whether something is stated in private or not if you have nothing to hide? Perhaps the function of PM is for direct communication that implies a private conversation, but does that preclude transparancy on the part of the Christian? Are you mad because Waltern may have violated ediquette or because you yourself were exposed in anger??

Quite simply this: Are you denying that you called Waltern a "Conceited Fop"?

If not then is this Christlikeness? Perhaps you need repentence as well. You said HIS 'attitude stinks' then your attitude had the gull to call him a conceited Fop (whatever that means).

I can see why PM would be a good venue for such name calling because as you well know it wouldn't much be tolerated on the open forum. I don't think it's an excuse for doublmindedness. It's a little juvenile, and hypocritical, to bite in private then wax a shine on your disposition in public. God sees the PM attitudes as well, even if they escape us here.

I don't think you need to 'rest your case' with us by over-explanation and counter-accusation. Be a man!! If what you've been accused of is true then you need to rest your case with God.

If what Waltern said is not true then obviously his repentence is necessary. Which is it?

2009/5/28 7:59

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy