SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex On A New Server!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 SermonIndex On A New Server!

Saints,

After 3 days of some stress, anxiety, not trusting the Lord. Things finally came together for me to upgrade the site to a new server. Well its on the new server now and seems to be working better then before. This does mean it will cost more to run the site but it is great to have it more stable and faster running.

It is amazing how the Lord is so longsuffering with us desiring us to learn eternal lessons from every carnal worldly decision we make. Thank you God for teaching through even this difficulty to trust you more.

The most important thing saints is "our life before God" on that jugdment day. Ministry, Marriage, Money and everything else given to us in this life is to test us for the life to come.

2009/5/24 4:20Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: SermonIndex On A New Server!

[i]... stress, anxiety, not trusting the Lord[/i]

How many of us could not say the same ...

Thought there was something ironic or rather thought provoking clicking on the home page and being met with -

[b]Forbidden[/b]

The site is 'snappy' now, everything loads fast -

About that cost, hope this isn't lost on us saints. Greg, I know this has often been a struggle and something downplayed over the years but is there a means in place to help with these necessities? Is the PayPal setup still available, buried somewhere?

2009/5/24 8:54Profile

When the site loaded this morning thanksgiving to our awesome God flooded my heart. It is [i]so good[/i] to see the site again. :)

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

It is amazing how the Lord is so longsuffering with us desiring us to learn eternal lessons from every carnal worldly decision we make. Thank you God for teaching through even this difficulty to trust you more.

The most important thing saints is "our life before God" on that jugdment day. Ministry, Marriage, Money and everything else given to us in this life is to test us for the life to come.

That is so true. Praise God for His faithfulness and patience in His dealings with His children.

2009/5/24 9:27

Always good to come through a testing period. It gives us an opportunity in the future to be able to look back and say "Once again the Lord was faithful." Glad your back............Frank

2009/5/24 9:50
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Helping support sermonindex

Greg,

I looked for that paypal link and couldn't find it. Is the only way to support this site by

Quote:
...calling toll-free the Canadian Revival Fellowship here: 1-800-273-7273

If so, I will call.

God bless you and this site brother! I did miss it the four days (seemed like two weeks!!)

2009/5/24 13:41Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

the email for the paypal account is: sermonindex@gmail.com

give only as the Lord directs you.

2009/5/24 14:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy