SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Just want to say good bye and wish you all well

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Talkn2u

Re: Just want to say good bye and wish you all well

Hi MaryJane...
I would like to encourage you to keep looking for a Bible Teaching church in your area. I know that it is disheartening to not readily find Truth being taught in our "Christian" churches. However, I think that you are "longing" for face to face fellowship with like minded Believers.

I thoroughly enjoy listening to sermons via the internet and have this valuable resource for my study time; and yes I enjoy hearing the views of other SI Members.
But,
I absolutely love Sundays and being able to worship in a corporate worship setting. There is just something so stirring within my spirit to hear the voices of others who are in love with Jesus, singing praises to His Name; as well as hearing the Word of God spoken.
There are times when I drive into the parking lot of church and see it full, knowing that there are others who want to be gathered in assembly to Magnify the Lord as one body.

I pray you find a Home Church that you and your husband can go and worship with others.
And...
stay on SI too. This site is an extraordinary blessing. I had been without a computer for nearly a year; and the first thing I did when I got internet access was I pulled up sermons to listen to while I was home and working or studying.

I am praying that this longing in your heart, be met in Jesus' Name,
Bonnie

2009/5/27 10:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy