SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Are you "Born Again"?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
rainydaygirl

Re:

Still praying for you Ken. I am not going to get caught up in your game of back and forth, that is not the heart that we should be walking in. You have had many brothers and sister here try to share truth with you about your attitudes and how you are coming across, you refuse to see this so all that is left to do is pray for you and hope that you will see His truth and walk in it. Perhaps some time in the mirror reflecting on what it means to love one another above yourself and your need to be right is called for. Jesus commands us to lay our life down for the one another and to love one another. I will be praying for you.

In His love and care
rdg

2009/5/29 10:28Profile

Re:

Then back off

In His love and care,,
Ken

2009/5/29 10:32
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I have 6 private and unsolicited messages from Intense attempting to pick a fight. God bless him just the same.

2009/5/29 10:56Profile

Re:

Publish them. You have my permission.
Here let me begin:

"
Intense wrote:
What is your problem that you should press sooo hard to have ths thread closed and me removed? Are you that insecure?

#1. What have I written that alarms you so; that you believe goes against the grain of your understanding?"

Now publish your reply that folks can read your love in your words, your "God Bless me". . . .or should I?

2009/5/29 11:04
Angelx

Re:

What is it exactly you want to know brother, I by God's grace may be able to help you.
I Thank God for your life, in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

2009/5/29 15:01Profile

Re:

Quote:

Angelx wrote:
What is it exactly you want to know brother, I by God's grace may be able to help you.
I Thank God for your life, in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

It's what I want to say and not what I want to know.

I already know what I want to say and hope to find someone who wants to know. Perhaps I can help you if you want to know?

2009/5/29 15:23
Angelx

Re:

Then speak Ken and lets see how the Spirit leads us, Amen. IT IS WELL

2009/5/29 15:39Profile
Angelx

Re:

Is there something you want to talk about?, maybe something you are passionate about in scripture that you want to share?.

2009/5/29 15:49Profile

Re:

Quote:

Angelx wrote:
Is there something you want to talk about?, maybe something you are passionate about in scripture that you want to share?.

Sure, read the op; read the follow up post. I asked a question. What would be your response?

2009/5/29 16:06
Angelx

Re:

ok, let me go read it.

2009/5/29 16:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy