SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Are you "Born Again"?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Are you "Born Again"?

[color=000000]Does Christ, the "Word", share your body?[/color]

2009/5/20 7:29

Re: Are you "Born Again"?

yes, praise His Holy Name, and praise His mercy and love, and praise the God the Holy Ghost for a baptism such as is available in the Economy of God!

Praise Him!

PS 117:1-2

2009/5/20 10:20

Re:

[color=000000]Our dispositions are a variable. They must be otherwise how can our characters fall in line with that of Jesus'? Preaching concerning dispositions must happen that it be seen as the one thing of us that is given us to change and only by the means of our being born again from above can it be accomplished. Our inclinations will follow suit as a reward if our affinities to God are being preserved. If one's disposition is of moral rectitude his inclination will be righteous. The converse will be true if his disposition is compromised. Our disposition will determine what we lust after. All lust has at its root the "self" of man and that it is served immediately. “Temptation yielded to is lust deified”. . Chambers

Our disposition, housed in our body, is the main spring of our soul that we are given to purify. It is our responsibility. God’s will is that we do that that He can express Himself from us. Altering it is by the Holy Spirit who tutors us in the Character of the Father. “In that day you will ask me nothing”, said Jesus in Jn. 16.23. What day is that except that day we come into the understanding that God desires from us what He received from Jesus, total allegiance. So the question remains: “Are you born again”?[/color]

2009/5/22 12:04

Re: If Noah, who was not born again, was a preacher of righteousness . .

[color=000000]"Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently" 1 Peter 1:22 (KJV)

The Mark of the Born again? . . a changed disposition.

“Wherefore it behoved Him in all things to be made like unto His brethren”. Heb.2.17

His “brethren” are those in whom He is born. Is He born in you?
[/color]

2009/5/25 7:25

Re:

Quote:

Intense wrote:
[color=000000]"Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently" 1 Peter 1:22 (KJV)

The Mark of the Born again? . . a changed disposition.

“Wherefore it behoved Him in all things to be made like unto His brethren”. Heb.2.17

His “brethren” are those in whom He is born. Is He born in you?

"But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience." "In your patience possess you your souls". . Jesus.
[/color]

2009/5/27 9:15
Vader

Re:

Can I ask the moderators why 'Intense' has been removed from this forum...???? He has asked serious questions that need to be answered, answered? I am a Pastor teaching these principals that need to be spoken of...Joint Heirship, sons of God, Adoption, seated in heavenly places, really...Our God is not a Genie, we don't rub his belly and get three wishes. He is Sovereign and we get the privilege of becoming His son(s) and (daughters). My email is [email protected] PS. Calvinism is the BANE of Christianity, it allows us to be Goats, and allows gives us the excuse..He gave us a new heart, find that for me....please

I am so disgusted with what I see..Denominations, can't we be truthful with ourselves and get into the word and what it says.."In the Light", you will be judged for your heart, brother. Be forewarned.....

Isn't it interesting how INTENSE gets the most hits on his THREADS must be hitting something of interest, eh... Are you afraid of the truth or holding on to your position? Shame on you all for not holding on to the truth of the Gospel, the real Truth. You all need reread Chambers, Fromke, Mantles etc....

PS. I am teaching these things and my people are blown away by the truth of Jesus. Being instead of doing, trumps all the denominational bull......

2009/5/27 19:06Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Jerry Springer attracts a crowd everytime. Wherever there is contention and a train wreck, people will stop and watch.

2009/5/27 19:17Profile
Vader

Re:

that's the best you can do, Jerry Springer? Why don't you answer the thread questions....Really, Heard of Paul Washer....I think you are so caught up in your Dogma you can't see the trees for the forest..When is the last time you read your Bible for yourself instead of using it as a sword for this forum. You just might find a word for yourself...be objective

One more...Gernhard forde Theologian of the Cross, try that one out...

2009/5/27 19:28Profile

I feel bad for Greg Gordon

who has to pay for the bandwidth, to host threads such as this. its just terrible. My resources at present are low, but I'm praying that I may be able to help defray the cost of this ministry. Terrible witness gentleman.

2009/5/27 19:32

Hey "Vader"

I did answer "Intense's" question below, and if you want MORE, than you're just an inquisitor, and so is he...and you pastor up a flock? Lord, have mercy. Brother, loving advice? cool off. ...please, I'm begging you.

2009/5/27 19:36

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy