Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MAY 19 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MAY 19 MORNING

[b]Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity.[/b]

I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me. — Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. — If the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

He saved them for his name's sake, that he might make his mighty power to be known. — Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

PSA. 51:2. Jer. 33:8. -Ezek. 36:25. John 3:5. ‑Heb. 9:13,14. Psa. 106:8. ‑Psa. 115:1.

2009/5/19 7:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy