Discussion Forum : General Topics : earthquakes

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

Tears_of_joy wrote:
Thank you everyone for your care.

Everything is ok here, we don't have any damages.

I live around 20 miles from the epicentre. They reported that we had more than 300 shakes in these two days, and around 70 were felt. I felt maybe around 20.

The greatest earthquake (5.4) hit yesterday while we were at our gathering.

We were reading from Mathew 24:

[b]see that ye [u]be not troubled[/u]: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.[/b]

And when we came to the middle of these words:

[b]Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:[/b]

The place where we were gathered started to shake. So we had chance to see those words in more realistic way. I believe we will see more as days are coming.

As I said earlier, there are no damages where I live, just some damaged houses in a village that was just in the middle of the epicentre.

After so many shakes in one day, what you feel after that is like the ground bellow you is moving all the time.

The Words that are running in my head these days are:

[b]Heb 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Heb 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire. [/b]

Thank you again,
In Christ alone,
Kire

This is virtually incredible Brother.
It's understandable that you all would feel a constant shaking. That much in two to three days is off-the-records.
Will continue to pray for Paul's ol' stomping grounds. I'm sure there is something in why the enemy would want to cause havoc there -- but you all have shown whomever-whatever how 'Saints' react. They sleep inside their house while others sit & worry outside all night. :-) [b]Bless GOD![/b]

Thank you for sharing.
Incredible!

2009/5/25 23:10

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy