Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MAY 17 EVENING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MAY 17 EVENING

[b]I have exalted one chosen out of the people.[/b]

Verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham. In all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren. — Upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. — The Son of man ... which is in heaven. — Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

He made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow. — Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

PSA. 89:19. Heb. 2:16,17. ‑Ezek. 1:26. ‑John 3:13. ‑Luke 24:39. Phi. 2:7‑10. ‑Rev. 3:2.

2009/5/17 22:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy